part 36

Rahul enters in mallik mansion with muskaan in morning and shouts,"mom...dad...bhaiii....we are back..."

Ananya comes out of the kitchen and anuraag comes out of the study room.

"Are rahul...muskaan..." Ananya comes and hugs both of them.

Anuraag too hugs them while muskaan bends down to seek blessings from him.

Muskaan's face is again glowing like before adoring a beautiful smile on her face making her look more beautiful.and rahul is happy and his heart is full of contentment.

"Jao tum dono fresh ho k aao...mai nashta lagati hu..."ananya tells her and start going but muskaan runs to her and hugs her.ananya is taken back with her this behavior but smiles listening," mamma mai bhot khush hu...ye ek week meri life ka best moment tha."for muskaan,her parents are ananya and anuraag other then shashank and padma.her parents died when she was very young but she never missed them as when she needed her parents,padma and shashank was always there for her in Gupta house and after marriage too she never missed her parents as anuraag and ananya loved her like their own daughter.they always supported her in every sense.

Ananya turns to face her cupping her face, "tum bachho ki khushi me hi humari khushi hai beta..humesha haste rho...Teri ye hasi Hume khushi deti hai...ab bas bhagwaan kare ki armaan bhi pehle jaisa ho jaye...na jaane uski khushi kaha chalo gai hai..kab mera beta pehle jaisa hoga..." Saying she moves to dining area.

Here listening armaan's condition muskaan says to herself, "mai janti hu mamma ki bhai ki khushi kaha hai...aur mai promise karti hu ki mai unhe phir se khush karne ki puri koshish karugi..."

Rahul comes to her and ask,"kya hua muskaan...kya soch rahi hai...???"she nobs saying nothing.

They go to their room to fresh-n-up and comes to have break fast.

"Mom bhai kaha hai..." Rahul asked.

"Wo 2 din ke liye lonavala gaya tha kisi deal ke liye...aj aaega afternoon me..." Anuraag tells them.

They talk about the trip while muskaan was blushing all the time remembering the moments she has spend with rahul.anuraag and ananya are very happy to see their children happy specially muskaan as they have seen a broken muskaan some days before.

After breakfast rahul and muskaan heads to their room to rest.

"Rahul mujhe tujhse kuch bat karni hai..."muskaan came in the room and sat on bed folding legs.

He turned to her and seeing serious he then close the door and sat next to her.

" kya hua muskaan...pareshan lag rahi hai"he asked with concern placing his hand in on hers.

"Rahul...bhai aur riddhima dono hi ek dusre ke Bina nhi reh sakte hai...maine un dono ko rote dekha hai...mumma bhot upset hai bhai ko dekh ke...kya hum aisa kuch nahi kar sakte ki Wo dono phir ek ho jaye..." She told him.

"Tujhe kya lagta hai muskaan...kya mai bhai ko khush nh dekh na chahta hu...agar mai kuch kar pata to karta nahi...???" He questioned her.

She looks in his eyes confused,"kya chupa raha hai rahul..."she asked.

"Bata sakta to pehle hi batata muskaan...par na mai kuch kar sakta aur na hi bata sakta hu...." He gets up going to his side of bed and laid.she to lay down next to him keeping her head on his chest.

"Rahul humne humesha sath reh ke har situation ko handle karne ka promise liya hai...ho sakta hai ki hum kuch kar sakte hai mil ke...bol na rahul kya problem hai..."she wants to see her family happy so is requesting him so that something will help them uniting AR.