Chapter 2: Hogwarts Bound

Makarov Dreyar looked at the lacrima in his hands, he knew it was time for his children to go and help. He sighed and exited his office, he knew exactly who was going to be on this mission, with the help of Mavis herself.

"Listen up brats!" His voice echoed throughout the guild hall. Natsu and Gray stopped fighting, Erza's strawberry cake was spared from being squished by Elfman, and the guild hall destroyed. "I have chosen some of you to go and help some old allies in a different world. A world called Earth. There is no counterparts like Edolas, those who are chosen will pose as students, and one of you as the headmaster of Fairy Tail Academy of Lost and Rare Magic." Makarov said.

"I'll read the names." Mavis said, sitting on the railing. "Laxus Dreyar, you'll be the headmaster. Lucy Heartfilia, you and I shall be the strategists of the group. Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Elfman Strauss, Lisanna Strauss, Wendy Marvell, Romeo Conbolt, Evergreen, Bixlow, Levy McGarden, Gajeel Redfox, and Jellal Fernandez shall be students."

"Lucy and I will be leading this group. You may take a pet with you. In this case, Lucy can have Plu, Natsu and Happy, Gajeel and Pantherlily, and Wendy and Carla." Makarov said.

"Each of you shall wear this bracelet to show you're from Fairy Tail, and it will help us talk to each other during emergencies, it's not a toy." Mavis said, shooting a glare at a whistling Natsu and Gray who were looking away, trying not to look guilty but failing.

"Alright, everybody pack and meet us back here at 8 tonight." Makarov said. Those chosen scurried out of the guild hall in order to go pack and be back in 2 hours.

2 hours later, everyone was there, even Erza with her giant cart of luggage. Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and Plue were the last to arrive at the guild hall.

"Alright, follow me everyone." Mavis stated clearly. Everyone going followed the ghost First Master to the stones outside of the guild hall. "Everyone in the middle."

"We'll be back for Christmas this year." Makarov smiled at them, Mavis activated the stone, and most of the Fairy Tail guild, was gone from Earthland and was entering Earth.

Earth

The world was spinning when Lucy opened her eyes. She felt slightly sick, so it must have been worse for the Dragon Slayers with them. She sat up and saw Natsu hurling into a bush, along with Gajeel. Laxus was slightly green but that was it. Everyone else was fine, except for Levy and Mira. So, why are Lucy, Levy, and Mira feeling sick with the Dragon Slayers? (Minus Wendy)

Lucy and Levy gently rubbed circles on the Natsu and Gajeel's backs. The two were fine soon after, much to their relief.

"Whoa." Lisanna said, catching everyone's attention. Lisanna was looking at a giant castle in the distance.

"Unbelievable." Mira said softly, so soft that only Laxus had managed to hear it.

"That is amazing, Lu-chan! They must have a giant library!" Levy exclaimed suddenly. Lucy's eyes lit up in excitement, something that didn't go unnoticed by a certain Fire Dragon Slayer.

"Um, hello?" Called a female voice. Startled, the Dragon Slayers had subconsciously moved into a protective stance in front of some certain girls.
"You must be the group from Fairy Tail." She said. She was wearing long green robes and a pointy hat.

"Yes." Mavis said, appearing before her. "I am Mavis Vermillion, the First Master of Fairy Tail. Laxus Dreyar, the Third and Sixth master's grandson shall be posing as the Headmaster of Fairy Tail Academy of Lost and Rare Magic. Lucy Heartfilia and I shall be the brains of this operation, with some help from Levy McGarden." Mavis said, said people gave either a grunt (Laxus) or a shy wave.

"I am Professor Minerva McGonagall, Deputy Mistress, Transfiguration teacher, and Head of Gryffindor House." She said. "Come, I shall take you to Professor Dumbledore."

They followed after her, talking amongst themselves and looking at the amazing castle as they entered. Lucy and Levy were in awe at the architecture, and couldn't wait to get to the library. Natsu and Gajeel only rolled their eyes and watched with a small smile on their face. McGonagall lead them up to the Headmasters office, and left them soon afterwards.

"Ah, you must be the group from Fairy Tail. I have heard much about you from the paintings of the Founders." Dumbledore stated. Mavis floated in front of him, and the painting behind him awoke suddenly.

"Ah! It's been far too long since I've last been awake!" A loud exclaimed.

"Shut up Godric, do you have to be so loud?" Another male practically hissed at him.

"Oh come on Salazar, it's the first time in a century since we've been awake." A woman in blue snapped.

"Please everyone, we're being watched." Another woman, in yellow this time, said softly.

"I see you have awakened. It's been a long time. These kids are a group from Fairy Tail, they've come to protect the school as the TriWizard tournament goes on." Dumbledore stated.

"Ah, would you look at that. Young Mavis is a ghost!" Godric exclaimed.

"Yes, I am. It's good to see all of you again." Mavis said.

"I believe introductions are in order." The Yellow Woman said.

"Godric Gryffindor."

"Salazar Slytherin."

"Rowena Ravenclaw."

"Helga Hufflepuff."

"So you're the founders of Hogwarts, and I'm guessing, since Professor McGonagall said she was Head of Gryffindor House, that all of the houses, assuming there's four, are named after all of you." Lucy said. Natsu looked at her in wonder. She had gotten all that from only getting their names?!

"Smart girl. You would do well in Ravenclaw." Rowena said.

"Indeed. You are correct, miss?"

"Lucy, just Lucy." Lucy said, looking down at her shoes. She still didn't like her last name to be known, even if she was in a completely different world.

"Well, miss Lucy, you are indeed correct. Gryffindor for the Brave, Hufflepuff for the Loyal, Ravenclaw for the Smart, and Slytherin for the Cunning." Dumbledore said, looking at Lucy with a twinkle in his eye. "Of course you all must be sorted. It's about to begin after all." He then led the group down to the Great Hall, the twinkle never leaving his eye.