Chapter 3: Sorting and Trouble

I know I haven't been updating any of my other stories, but I've been busy with school and this is the only story I can write without watching Fairy Tail, but I promise to update them soon.

~Saphyre_Blaze

Lucy looked around at the amazing structure of the Great Hall, as Dumbledore called it. She was a little intimidated that all eyes were on them, but Natsu was right there next to her smiling away. Lucy relaxed as he smiled at her.

"Welcome! This year we shall be hosting the TriWizard tournament! Only those 17 and older shall participate, and three schools shall be coming here as well! The first school is already here. Fairy Tail Academy of Lost and Rare Magic!" Dumbledore said after the first years were sorted. Lucy smiled and waved happily. "The other two schools, Durmstrang and Bueaxbatons (A/N Forgive my terrible spelling) shall be here in three weeks."

"For now, we shall sort the Fairy Tail Academy students. But first, please welcome their headmaster, Laxus Dreyar." Dumbledore said.

Laxus walked forward, his fur coat placed over his shoulders, his usual purple shirt on.

"First off, I'd like to tell my students, to not fight and cause mayhem, or I'll give them some of my grandfathers punishment." Laxus said. He grinned as Natsu paled and hid behind Lucy. "Second, I want them all to have fun and at is all."

"Alright. Let the sorting begin!"

"Bixlow!" McGonagall yelled. Bixlow walked forward, tongue hanging out of his mouth. The Fairy Tail symbol showing proudly. The hat sat on his head for over a minute, before yelling out "Slytherin!" Bixlow walked over the green and silver table and sat down.

"Evergreen!" McGonagall yelled. Evergreen walked forward, and sat down without a word. The hat was placed, and it yelled out "Hufflepuff!" Evergreen walked over to the yellow table and sat down.

"Conbolt, Romeo!" She yelled. Romeo walked up and sat down. The hat was placed down and it yelled out "Gryffindor!" Romeo walked over to the red and gold table and sat down shyly.

"Dragneel, Natsu!" Natsu left Lucy's side with a smile and sat down, grinning with excitement. The hat was placed on his spiky pink hair, and Natsu's grin turned into a thoughtful look and he stared at Lucy. "Gryffindor!" Natsu placed the hat down and walked over to Romeo.

"Fernandez, Jellal!" Jellal walked forward, people staring at his tattoo. It was placed down and it yelled out "Ravenclaw!" Jellal headed over to the blue and bronze table.

"Fullbuster, Gray!" Gray walked forward, and a scary aura appeared.

"Gray! Your clothes!"

"Gah! When did that happen?!" He put on his clothes and sat down.

"Ravenclaw!" Gray walked over to Jellal, well not losing his clothes.

"Heartfilia, Lucy!" McGonagall yelled. Lucy stepped forward confidently, and sat down, keys jingling at her side. The hat was placed on her head, and after debating for 3 minutes, it finally put her in Gryffindor.

"Marvell, Wendy!" Wendy shyly sat down and swung her legs. The hat was placed, and it yelled out Hufflepuff. Wendy scurried over to Evergreen and sat down.

"McGarden, Levy!" Levy walked forward, and sat down. She was quickly placed into Ravenclaw, to no ones surprise, and sat across from Jellal and Gray.

"Redfox, Gajeel!" Gajeel scowled and walked forward, everyone was intimidated at all of his piercings and his red eyes. "Slytherin!" Gajeel scowled more and sat next to Bixlow without a word.

"Scarlet, Erza!" Erza walked forward, the air of confidence surrounded her and she sat down. "Gryffindor!" Erza moved and sat down across from Natsu and Lucy, next to Romeo.

"Strauss, Elfman!" Everyone stared as the giant man walked forward and sat down. The hat declared him a Hufflepuff, much to everyone's surprise, except for those in Fairy Tail. Elfman sat across from Evergreen and Wendy.

"Strauss, Lisanna!" Everyone looked in surprise at the short haired white haired girl and the giant white haired man. They were related?! "Hufflepuff!" Lisanna walked over to Elfman and sat beside him happily.

"And lastly. Strauss, Mirajane!" Mira walked forward happily, and gave everyone a smile as the hat yelled out Slytherin, much to the Hogwarts students surprise. Mira sat across from Bixlow and Gajeel with a smile.

"Let the feast begin!" Dumbledore clapped his hands and the food appeared before them. Natsu grinned happily and began to eat all the meat in sight.

"Natsu!" "Ron!" Lucy and the other girl looked at each other in surprise.

"Oh hello! I'm Lucy, this idiot stuffing his face is Natsu, and these two are Erza and Romeo." Lucy said with a smile.

"I'm Hermione Granger, this is Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter." Hermione said, she was almost hesitant to say Harry's name.

"It's nice to meet all of you." Lucy said, then suddenly there was arm over her shoulder, and Loke's voice purred in her ear.

"Aren't you going to introduce me, Lucy?" Loke asked. Lucy squeaked in surprise, and Natsu glared at Loke.

"Loke! What are you doing here?!" Lucy nearly growled.

"I was feeling left out and wanted to come and visit. Plus Aquarius threatened to drown me since I accidentally interrupted her and Scorpio's date." Loke said.

"Hey! Loke!" Gray called from across the hall. It was then Hermione noticed the cat like ears on top of Loke's head, and how his hair was like a lions mane.

"Go and visit Gray before you leave, Loke. I know it's been a while since you last came," Lucy said. "Go."

"Thanks Lucy. I owe ya one." Loke said, and he headed over to Gray, and he waved to Laxus who looked from him to Lucy. He hadn't sensed his summoning from Lucy's magic power, so it must have been on his own magic.

Hermione watched as Natsu threw his arm around Lucy's shoulder. Lucy's face turned slightly red, but she didn't push him away.

"So, did you dye your hair?" Ron asked Natsu.

"Nope. It's natural." Natsu said, giving him a grin, and Ron saw his sharp canines.

"Jeez mate! You have some sharp teeth!" Ron exclaimed.

"Hmm? They've always been like that, along with Gajeel's and Wendy's." Natsu said.

"You mean that little girl has sharp teeth like yours?" Harry asked.

"Yes." Natsu said. "Wendy!" Natsu yelled, Harry noticed it wasn't as loud as it should have been. Harry watched as the blue haired girl looked at Natsu and headed over.

"You called Natsu-san?" Wendy asked.

"They don't believe you have sharp canines." Natsu stated, crossing his arms over his chest. Wendy looked at Ron and smiled, her sharp canines showing.

"They're not long Natsu, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, Laxus, or Cobra. But that's only because I'm still growing." Wendy said.

"Wendy!" Lisanna yelled, signaling the blue haired girl back to the Hufflepuff table. She was standing up and waving.

"I'll see you later!" Wendy said, then headed back. A sudden burst of angry magical energy erupted from the three at the Slytherin table.

"Mira-nee!" Lisanna yelled, concerned as the magic symbol appeared below her feet. Slowly, she changed into her Satan Soul Take-Over. Gajeel was almost in Iron-Shadow Mode, as the shadows seemed to surround him and he was turning into Iron. Bixlow had his dolls dancing around him, and his eyes were gleaming under his helmet. All three were glaring at a blonde haired boy.