Prologue

Prologue

I met him in a small crowd. Only a couple fans, in his defence. But in mine, there was hundreds! He got me lost in his eyes for about 10 seconds. Smiling at me, he ran through the fans just to find me. As he introduced himself, I interrupted and told him I already knew who he was. Who wouldn't? I kept my eyes glued on him for a long time. Until he asked me what my name was. Racy. Racy Denver. I am 20 years old, living with my four best friends, in Austin, Texas.

This isn't just the story about Louis and I falling in love. But the story of how the whole band risked their career just for my friends and I.

By risking, I can't tell you. You will find out. If I tell you, it will ruin the whole story.

Like I said, this isn't my story. But my friends and my story. Even One Direction's story. the point of the story is practically, 'Doing something crazy for the girl you love'. Cliché I know, but this is love. And I love, love. Especially Louis' love.

__________________________

You will find out why when we decide to update the first chapter (:

Luff you all and hope you enjoy this book. It will get better. We promise.

Oh and Meli is making a cover at the moment. Message her if you want to do a cover for us!

•Rachel and Meli @XxGingerCharmxX and @TheChronicalOfRachel