Chapter 4

*ERIN ON THE SIDE (: *

*Erin's POV*

*concert day*

I heard soft singing, but if you're like me, it wouldn't sound soft in the morning. Especially five o'clock in the morning.

"WILL YOU SHUT-UP?!" I screamed, pulling my pillow over my head. Let's just say I'm not a morning person and don't really mean the stuff I say when someone interrupts my sleep. The person didn't stop, but sang louder and louder until they were screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Ugh!" I yelled, ripping the blankets off my body and running to the bathroom door.

"When you're ready come and get it, na na na na na na na na na," the person sang. Natalie. Of course. Why didn't I know that?

Opening the door, I screamed, "Shut up! It's 5 o'clock!" I yelled.

Seeing her head poke out, water dropped all over the floor.

"I'm sorry. I will just sing even loader because WE ARE GOING TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT TODAY!" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes and headed back into my bed.

Doing a face-plant into the pillows, I thought long and hard about something...

We have front row tickets. What if one of them notices me?!?

Now, I was breathing really hard. Kinda scared because we could magically fall deep in love. NO! Erin stop! He's a freaking super star with millions of actual pretty girls to find. Haha, not me.

Falling sleep slowly, I had dreams about him. Niall Horan.

________________________________

"Okay, okay, I'm up!" I yelled. Carolyn and Natalie had come into my room to wake me and get me ready for the concert.

I slipped on a pair of short shorts showing off my golden tan. I put on a lime green half top saying "HAPPY" on it, and piled my bleach blond hair into a messy bun. I packed my suitcase with dresses and pajamas, makeup and hair supplies. I pulled my suitcase down the spiral staircase (made a lot of noise) with my purse set on my shoulder.

"Finally!" Natalie said, dragging my down the rest of the stairs.

"The plane leaves in 30! Let's go!" Racy cried. There was a limo waiting for us, and we all climbed in, leaving no room for anything else in the trunk.

_________________________

*In Our Seats*

"Oh my God, are we really here? Is this a freaking dream?!?" Carolyn screeched.

"Yes, yes we're here!" I yelled.

There was a bunch of literally messed up girls there. Even some guys!

"Oh my God, front row seats!!! This is soooooo a dream!" Carolyn screeched again.

"Put your hands together and please welcome... One Directonnnn!" The announcer said, making everyone jump out of there seats.

"Sneaks out in the middle of the night, yeah, tight dress with the top cut low," Harry started.

"Oh my god, I think I'm in love," I said, getting dizzy and almost fainting.

Then Harry pointed at me. When he said "she's not afraid". And I screamed.

"This day could not get any better! But maybe it could... I HOPE IT WILL!"

________________________________

Updated! Your welcome!

I'm in the process of writing like 5 or 6 books at once so it's hard... especially when my co writer only write 2 lines in thus chapter.

~ @TheChronicleOfRachel

co writer ~ @XxGingerCharmxX

Melissa and Rachel