The Struggle!...... What A Surprise! :( <3

The next Morning

My POV

I kept Twist up all night i was in so much pain but like he said the pain will go away and it did! Thank the lord am really having a hard time adjusting to this CANCER thing i mean were did it came from. Every thing i ate i felt like shvt Twist have been running in and out this room with different foods and when i eat them they come right back up *sigh*

Twist: Okay we order everything on the hotel menu and you puked up every last one ..... you okay?

Me: I have cancer!

Twist: This hard for me just as it is for you!

Me: Then why you wanna stay? *crying*

Twist: Cuz i love you * looking in your eyes with all the passion in the world*

Me: I love you too

Twist: Get up and dry your tears were going for a drive 

Me: Where?

Twist: Surprise 

Me: *Chessing mad hard* okay

One thing i can say about twist is that knows how to make me feel better and forget about all my problems he is all i need :) I took a shower after Twist who claims that i take long to shower lol anywho and got dress in ( external link )!

Twist: You look nice baby

Me: Thank you honey 

After he was done putting on his 2014 j's he grab his car keys and we head to his car

Me: Baby plz tell me were we going

Twist: its a surprise!

Me: Can i guess

Twist: You can guess how hard your avs is gonna fall wen i push you out this damn car he said laughing

Me: hahaha very funny i said fake laughing

About 20 minutes later we pulled up at LAX

Me: why are we here? are you taking me out of the country? omg were are we going? germany? london? i said with so much excitment!!!

Twist: * Laughing his avs off * You know yo avs cant leave the country with all them damn stamps on your visa!

We both laught beause its so true i cant leave the country i would tell you but thats a story for another time!

Me: okaay mr.smart mouth why are we here

When all of a sudden i got attack with a hug from back on like someone just jump on my back wen i turn to see my bvtch 

Me: KATHERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Kat for short )

Kat: SEIKO!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much! 

Me: I miss you too

Katherin was my best friend when i use to live Puerto Rico our mothers were good friend Katherin mother took me in when there was problems at home we were close from we were 3 i left puerto rico when i was 10 and havent heard from her seens we would write to each other until she stop writing back! 

TO BE CONTINUED....... AMMA BIT SLEEPY SO YEAH! SORRY IF ITS BORING!

A Lil Twist Secret ..... Shhh!!! Rated R (Much)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara