Its a thin line between love a hate

Heyo I'm writing a new story with my friend, btw

It's a 1D fanfic except I hate them, but my friend absoflippin'loutly positively 100% loves their asses!!!

^********>}<>~%

Ruby's POV

Hi my names Ruby, my favourite phrase is:

'Don't like me? Fuck off. Problem solved.'

I think that says a lot about me.

I have luminous pink hair, yes you heard me right. Lets just say... Our headmaster didn't ship it. It's kinda like Perries pink hair but I Sprayed it glow in the dark. Hehehehe...

I have tanned skin and I absolutely hate one direction, but the thing is my BFF's love them to bits, actually I may like them more if they were in bits. Unfortunately they are still whole and can still sing out of their fucking mouths. Brilliant.

My friend (Ally Chapman) has dark brown hair with a gold Dipdye and a baby fringe. Well it's longer now so she puts it to the side. She has tanned skin like me, the result of many hours lazing around in the sun, and blue eyes but they change to green when shes angry. She is really pretty, but doesn't seem to notice the hoards of boys chasing after her. And sings amazingly but won't admit it. Recently she got braces, along with a warning from the doctor to start wearing her glasses again. She hates her huge, dramatic glasses, so normally goes without, sometimes wearing contacts when she can be bothered. So basically she's a fucking barbie, and I'm a complete mess.

My other BFF (Christy Lester) has blonde hair that comes down to her chest. She has blue eyes and lightly tanned skin. and she loves Dan Howell. She sings and dances really well.

I think I'm noticing a pattern, all my friends are awesome at singing, and then there's me who can only just manage to snort like a pig.

We will all be turning 19 on the 28th of December. I think that us sharing a birthday is what first drew us into each other and helped us become best friends, along with the many other traits we share (like our attitudes!)

And there you have it, my two BFFS, both in HUGE viral fandoms...WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE???

A/N

Whats the best fandom???

Vote (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Comment B-)

Enjoy xxx

LOVE YOU ALL xox