You locked the fudging door!?

Ruby's POV

_________

"YOU LOCKED THE FUDGING DOOR!" I scream at Harry

"Sooo... Where's the key?" Ally asks and I think she winked at him but I'm not sure...

"Yeah if there's a lock on the door then there has to be a key!" Louis states high-fiving her.

"Uh -y-yeah t-there I-Is" Harry says scratching the back of neck nervously.

"What did you do?" I ask sternly, glaring at him.

"Umm... I-I. Ummm.. LIAM!" He shouts, calling for backup.

"Harry kinda swallowed the key." Leroy says. (I should probably start calling him Liam now that I know his name.)

"HE DID WHAT?" I screamed.

"Oh you are so dead!" Christy yells charging at him, but that blonde, Irish sounding guy pulled her back.

Come on Ruby, you can remember

His name... Oh god. I can't.

"Well you are lucky boys because us girls are black belts in Kung-Fu." Ally informs them, smiling, as per usual.

"How is that gonna help us?" Harry snapped impatiently.

"We can kick down the door." I say in a duh voice. "And don't snap at her, she did nothing wrong, it was you who got us into this situation." I remind him, still glaring at all five of them.

"Sorry." he replied dropping his head.

Us girls got up and went to the door and sang; "Everybody go Kung-Fu fighting!" Really loudly.

We kicked the door...

And nothing happened.

#Awkward

"Ummmm..." Louis says.

"Be patient boo bear." Ally says to him, putting her finger on his lips.

He looked scared.

"I got it from here." She says to me and Christy.

She turns to the door and says to it, "Yo momma's so fat when she goes to the beach all the whales start singing; 'We Are Family."

The door just collapses.

"Wow." Louis says.

"And that is how you diss a door." Ally says, flicking her hair and clicking her fingers.

Ally runs out and goes to the front entrance, trying to tug it open.

"It's locked!" Christy screams.

I run up and shake it with all my might.

PLEASE NOOO!!! HAVE MERCY!!!!

"OH SHITTYDEDODAA! I don't why I just sweared, I hate swearing its just like fuckalulu." I say.

"Fuckanoodle?" Christy asks, hearing me wrong.

"Yeah boys, don't fuck your noodles!" Ally screams.

The boys just stare at us...

"Ohh naughty boys! You've done it already haven't you?" I say.

"Ew." Christy says

"What?" Zayn asks

"Doesn't matter, they're just high." Christy says.

"High?" Blonde guy asks, "on what?"

"Swear words." Christy answers. "If they say to many of them they go crazy."

"Are you a BitchybitchiBumBum?" I scream

"They seem drunk" Liam says

"We're 18!" Ally screams

"And?" Harry says

"What da Fuck?" Ally screams.

"Lets play truth or dare!" Blonde guy shouts. Oh my word, I really have to find out his name, but it's too awkward to ask him or anyone else, because they all assumed I know it. Shit. Ah well.

"Yes!" I shout, almost forgetting that everyone was waiting for me to answer.

We sit in a circle and Ally puts her phone into the middle because she has the spin the bottle app.

It first landed on Ally

"Fuck sake. Umm... Truttthhh?" She mutters, uncertainty.

"Do you love someone in this room?" Louis asks.

"Maybeeeeee" she replied she says winking.

"Hey! That's not an answer!'' Blonde guy shouts.

"Yeah it is!!!" Ally replies.

"Oh fuck you." He says back.

Louis span the bottle again, at least, I think it's Louis.

Or is it Zayn?

WTF? How the fuck do people remember who's who?!

Well whatever.

Anyway the bottle landed on me next but they didn't ask me their question because Ally's phone rang.

"Hey!" she said.

There was a pause.

"I'm locked in a store" she said.

We could faintly hear a man's voice shouting; "What the fuck are you doing stuck in a store?!"

"What the fuck are you doing not stuck in a store?!" Ally exclaimed.

"Yes. I know. Ok. Oh. I don't give a flying fuck. Yes. Oh fuck off. Yes. I don't care. Ok. Bye." Ally said, before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Harry asks with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

Ally's POV

________

"Who was that?" Harry asked me.

Wait! is that jealousy I detect?!? Ohhhh...

Better find out...

"Oh, just a man I share a bed with." I say casually.

"What?" Harry yelled.

"Oh no! Not in that way." I say holding up my hand, where a tacky plastic ring I got from a magazine is displayed.

"He's family." I say, smirking.

Hey! Pretending I'm married is fun... I need to do it again sometime.

Anyways, when I next look up at the spot Harry once was, he had disappeared down one of the aisles.

I frown at the others, playing dumb. "Why did he go?" I say.

"I dunno." Said Christy. "All this fuss over nothing. You were just talking about your brother.

Right?"

"Of course!" I say. "Who else would it be?"

"Why do you share a bed with him?" Zayn asked me.

"Oh, we broke my one by playing on it." I say.

Harry's POV

________

I walk down the food aisle, wandering closer to where the rest were sitting, she may of just been talking about a brother or cousin, I don't want to jump to conclusions because I hate it when people do that. I walk closer and closer until I hear their voices.

"Why do you two share a bed?" Zayn's voice echoed through the empty store.

"Oh, we broke my one by playing on it." Ally answered.

Oh my word, by playing she must mean...

A/N

Eww Harry you dirty minded piece of shit!!!

Anyways;

Vote (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Comment B-)

Enjoy xxx