Unfortunately

Ruby's POV

--------------

Me, Christy & Ally were coming back from shopping in Forever 21 and we were stopping by Tesco, when a huge crowd formed right outside the shop doors, and it was slowly moving towards us! We ran into the nearest shop- Walmart-

(A/N: I know it's only in the US but lets pretend it's in UK, too)

and hid in the janitors closet (we're crowd-a-phobic). Ally has starting to get over it but not so much.

"Oh my word that was close," Ally said.

"Yeah." Christy replied. Still panting from the short sprint.

Then suddenly the door opened and 5 boys clambered in.

Ally's POV

_______

OMG! ONE FUDGING DIRECTION JUST CAME INTO THE CLOSET!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. I WILL NOW DIE.

Christy's POV

________

OMG LOUIS TOMLINSON.. SOO HOT.. SOO SEXY...

But don't worry Dan, I'll stay single for you. ;)

Ruby's POV

_________

Oh seriously out of all the 5 boys who could come in to our closet (yes I've claimed it) it had to be one direction. UGH.

I put my hand over Ally's mouth so that she wouldn't scream.

"Umm... Hi?" I said awkwardly.

"Hi." replied the one I think was called Liam/Louis, maybe it's Lili? Leroy? Uurrgghhh, I don't know.

"Couldn't you have chosen a different closet to hide in? I mean its not that I want you to go, it's just that I really don't want you to stay." I state and Ally elbowed me in the guts, frowning at me and glaring at the hand still placed over her mouth.

"Well that's nice isn't it." Harry said, I know who he is because of his idiotic hairstyle.

Ally licked my hand which was my cue to take my hand off her mouth.

"Ouch! You caught my lip in my braces!" Ally whines, clutching her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! That hurts! IT'S BLEEDING!! THANKS A LOT!!!"

I just roll my eyes at her dramatic antics.

"Sorry 'bout her, don't take it in a bad way but she hates your guts." Christy cleared up, with Ally still moaning in the corner.

I'm so proud of Ally! She didn't run and snog them all as soon as I removed my hand.

"Oh well that's ok then" Leroy

(As I've decided to call him) says sarcastically. I just smirk.

"So..." That blonde guy started, "What are your names?"

"I'm Christy." Christy replies.

"I'm Ruby." I say gritting my teeth. God I hate them.

And Ally doesn't say anything because she's decided to go into shock. (Well, her lip seemed to have a quick recovery...)

She is hugging her knees and rocking herself back and forth, repeating; "I dreaming, I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming." Luckily the boys don't seem to notice. I sit next to her and say loud, "Your not dreaming Ally."

Unfortunately.

A/N

"Quack."

...

Anyways;

Vote (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Comment B-)

Enjoy xxx

LOVE YOU ALL xox