Chapter 15

(Warnings: If you are not comfortable reading a rape scene, then I suggest not reading this chapter!)

Ashton-

"Fuck you're sooo hot! This is going to be so much fun." Sebastian said in a deep cold voice, making me shiver. Tears rolled down my face as he was bringing down my panties, revealing my private parts. Why was he doing this to me? I'm a good boy! I don't lie and I'm very nice! Why does this have to happen to me?!

Suddenly I felt his warm lips touch my thighs and I cried and squirmed. I hated this so much. I need my Lukey to come rescue me!

Sebastian then took off my shirt, leaving me completely naked. He started to kiss down my chest and I tried to kick him, but he harshly grabbed my legs and slapped me across the face, making me whimper.

"Don't move or I won't hesitate to slap you again! Do you understand that?!" He asked, and I nodded. I didn't want to be hit again. It hurts too much.

He roughly flipped me over, so I was lying on my tummy, and he did something that I would never think that someone would do.

He put his private parts in my butthole. A/N: THIS MADE ME LAUGH IM SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON

It hurt very very bad and I cried and screamed. Why did he do that? Do people really do that?! Anyways I don't care, I just want him to stop!

"Fuck you're so tight, baby."

He started to move, making weird noises during the process. All I did was lay there, crying and begging him to stop. After some time he went faster, and suddenly something wet and sticky was all over me.

I scrunched up my face in disgust and cried some more. I could not stop crying no matter what. He then pulled out and I whimpered.

"You were so good." He smiled and then fell down on the bed next to me. He quickly fell asleep and I lied there, crying, wishing that I could go back in time when this didn't happen.

----------