Chapter 10

(AN/this proves how much I look up 5sos.)

Michaels pov~

I glare at 'him' with as much hatred as I could. He visibly flinched, but stood his ground.

He started to approach me. He put his hand on my thigh, rubbing it. I try to get away but remember the chair. I let tears come to my eyes but I dont let them fall.

"Why are doing this?" I ask, my voice shaking but calm.

"Isn't obvious? You were all touchy with-" he was cut off with a loud thump emitting from upstairs.

He held up a finger signalling he would only be a moment. After he went up the stairs, I dug around in my pocket trying to find my escape.

Feeling the smooth, cool blade of my pocket knife I keep in there for emergencies.

Hurriedly bringing it to my wrist, I cut the bounds on them. Repeating this action with my other ones, I escape. I hear shifting upstairs and the knob of the door handle turning.

Panicking, I look around to spot a window in the top corner of the wall. Dashing towards it, I pull the rusty chain off of it and boost myself up.

"Hey!" I turn around to see my captor standing on the bottom step. He starts to run to the window and gran my feet but I already got through it

I quickly close the window on his hands, causing howls of pain to erupt from his mouth. I make a dash to my left noticing I'm in the middle of nowhere. By the looks of the land, I can tell we're still in Australia.

I run towards the road and dash as fast as I can. I hear yells coming from behind me, knowing I'm being followed by many(maybe 4 or 5) people.

"Catch him you fools!" I hear one yell. (AN/ im listening to Hips dont lie- Shakira)

I been running for 30 minutes, knowing they had slowed down but still on my trail. I slowed down some my body finally starting to tire.

I spot a house in the distance. I make a sharp left turn, running through the dry land of Australia. Someone walks out of the house, going to get the mail. The figure started to head inside so I breathlessly yell.

"H-hey!" Coming closer I recognise the person.

"Michael?" He looks behind me eyes widening, he must have seen the people chasing me.

My saviour meets me half way. He grabbed my hips lifting me up and turning and going to the house.

I let him lift my up, me almost collapsing. He runs into the house, slamming and locking the door.

He goes around the nice sized home, locking and shutting everything that allows access to the outside world.

He comes back with a water bottle. He sits me up from were I layed down, giving me sips of the water. I look at him and notice his blonde hair (AN/this does not mean its Luke. Ash, Luke and Michael all have blonde hair {well Michael was born a blonde} so yeah) was falling into its usual form in his eyes.

I flinch and cower into the couch when there was a loud banging on the door. He took me by the hand and lead me upstairs to his bedroom. "Go to the back of the closet, there's a compartment were you can hide." We heard the front door bang open "Now go!"

I climbed to the back, moving clothes our of the way, and finding the little door. I barley fit through the door but I was able to get in it. I stare in aw from how big it was. From the other side of the wall was the hallway. When you walked in the hallway the walls flat, no part sticking out.

It was big enough for me to lay down and stand up. I hear little parts of what their conversation. "Michael........not yours.......shut-" slap "stay back.....asshole" there was silence. Then I heard screams. I bite my fist to keep quiet.

I hear a slam then steps coming up the stairs. I feel someone come into the bedroom I was in. I took a sharp breath when I heard shuffling in the closet.

I lock the little door. I feel someone tug on the other side of the door. I silently cry.

The door swings open.

(AN/ hi guys! So I need some help on a book. So its called
Empty i love you's → l.h

And its about how Luke lies to a girl when saying I love you.

I know this is a muke book but I need help on the playlist. Like the first chapter was Bed of Lies- Nicki Minaj and when I went to write the next chapter I had no idea what song to use. I was frustrated. So if you can please suggest songs that would be very appreciated. But you dont have to. Also should I have a playlist for this book? Sorry for the long AN. Thanks to anyone who actually reads these. Bye!!)