Not loosing Hope. (Aj P.O.V)

I woke up to my hands being tied to a radiator or some sort of post as he was sat on the chair next to me, stroking my hair. I kept flinching as only Nathan ever did this to me, before that was my mum.

"You know what Aj. You remind me of your mum so much. If she hadn't of stopped me trying to hurt you then she would still be here now. I know you fear me Aj, I can smell it. You know, that Nathan you have been seeing put up quite a fight for you. I was tempted to hurt him like I hurt your mum but I know he won't come after you, he's too much of a mummy's boy and he would never come after a little ragg doll like you"

I felt a shary pain in my side as he beat me constantly. I felt a constant stabbing pain as he walked out of the room to take a phone call. I never thought he wound stop. I felt my phone vibrate as I looked to see Nathan's picture light up the screen. I layed down on the floor and answerd the call. The whisperes of my voice could barely be made but it was Nathan.

"Nath..." I could hear Nathan's voice through the phone. His voice was like a birds tweets to my ear. His voice was so calming and it was a relief to hear he was okay.

"Aj baby, it's okay. Do you know where you are?" Nathan was so concerned for me.

"I don't know Nathan. I don't know where I am. I'm in so much pain. Nathan please, I need you to save me."

"Aj it's okay. Trust me, I will find you. I love you so so much okay, just think of the memories of us alright and I will find you."

"I love you too Nathan."

I heared the door open and him walk in. Oh no, here we go again.

"Aj I need you to keep this call going okay." I heard the panic in his voice.

"Aj, is that a phone. Well well well, this is not a good thing. Stand up now." He pulled my hair as He stood me up. He snipped the rope from my tie on the pole thing but my hands were still banded.

"OW you are really hurting me." I felt the tears welling up in my eyes as the rope was really tight. 

"Good. You will learn won't you. Get in the next room now, your guest is here for you. Be good and I may not smash your phone up." He walked me in to the next room as another big man was waiting for me. He looked like he could seriously hurt me. The door went to a creak then a bang as it shut. The bolts locked it up. I was alone in this room with these two big blokes. I was not in the best position at all.

His friend started touching my hair and started to turn quite violent in his touch. Being small had it's advantage as his fingers got too close to his target. I kicked him hard and he keeled to the floor. My so called step dad, (Let's call him Steve) grabbed hold of me by the neck and hauled me into another room. I was then tied up and gagged in a pitch black room. Alone, again but I knew Nathan was looking for me. I just hoped he would find me in time before I feared I would be joining my mum.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It's me again. 

Another chapter done with. Hope you are all enjoying it so much. I love the votes I am receaving but please feel free to comment so I know how the story is going. 

Please don't forget about Fire Trap whick is on @UKUSfoundTW on wattpad. Me and my co-writer Amber really need to know what you think so please take time out to read it and comment to let us know what u think. 

I have also dedicated this chapter to @Crazy4SykesTW as she is my co-writer and a really close friend to me, If it wasn't for the wanted or the fanmily then I wouldn't have met her. Amber this chapter is for you. 

See ya soon guys 

Anna-May x