Chapter Three: The Unexpected

Ok so someone showed me the song above and I was like "Who is this band, and what is this amazing song?!" And she was like "Twenty One Pilots and the song is Stressed Out, do you like it?" And from then on, I love Twenty One Pilots... Anyways... to the chapter!!!!!

Hermione's pov

"Severus, the feast is over. I have to go back to my dorm, or someone will think something happened to me." I said. He took his finger and lifted up my chin and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Meet me here at eight tomorrow night, I'll see you soon." He whispered.

"Are we a thing now?" I asked quietly.

"Only if you want to be. Only if you want to be." He said, which made me really happy. He took my hand and pulled me in for a hug, which turned into a kiss.

"We have to be careful so no one sees us, which will be hard." He said. I shook my head yes and opened the door to the RoR. I peaked my head out to make sure no one was coming, or in the area.

"Come on." I said.

"No, I'll go out after you. " He said. I walked out and in the direction of the Gryffindor dorm rooms. When I got there, I was out of breath. Ginny noticed.

"Hermione, are you okay? What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't know. Hand me my bag." I said. She gave it to me, and I got out all of my meds.

"What are those?" Asked George. Great, more people asking me questions! I thought.

"Nothing. I'm going up to my room. Good night." I said.

"Mione, its only 7:30." Said Harry.

"I feel sick still. Good night." I said. I went up the stairs, and when I got there, I Fire Called Severus. He answered right away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Can I floo to your private quarters? I feel sick and somehow, you make me feel better." I said.

"If we get caught--"

"We won't. Please?" I said.

"Oh, alright." He agreed. I grabbed some floo powder and threw it in the fire.

"Severus' private quarters!" I said as clearly as I could.

"Hermione, you are so pale." He said.

All I remember after that, was darkness......