Meeting The Parents pt. 1

I'm back bitches!

I just started school about a month ago. My summer vacation, well, shit went down and my depression slowly crept back when everything happened. I was grounded for half the summer. I went to summer camp with my church group, and taught Vacation Bible School. Started school soon after, had boy issues, resolved the boy issues and met someone new 💕

And I do want to apologize for not writing, and it always seems like I'm making excuses. I'm really not, and I'm really trying. I really am.

So please don't give up on me. On the book. I plan on finishing the book within two or three more chapters, and writing a five chapter sequel but I don't know yet. Let me know in the comment section what I should do.

And now to Severus meeting Hermione's parents. Will it go good, or bad? Will Hermione tell Severus that she is pregnant? And will Severus surprise Hermione and her parents with something?! I know, but you guys keep reading to find out.

Enjoy!

·Snape

"Are you ready to get on the train?" I asked Hermione. She gave a slight nod and grabbed my hand.

"Severus, I'm scared. Scared about what the doctor will say. Scared about what my parents will say about you. And I'm absolutely goddamned terrified at how my father will react. I'm his baby girl, his only child and daughter. If he thinks you're hurting me in any way, he'll kill you." She said in a voice that didn't even sound like her. It sounded as if another person was speaking for her. I grabbed her suitcase and put it on the luggage cart.

"Everything will be perfectly fine. There's no need to worry." I said as we stepped onto the train. She didn't let go of my had, she was hanging on for dear life, and I wasn't letting go either.

We picked our seats in an empty compartment and shut and locked the door. I didn't want any impolite stares of Hermione and I. We sat down, and she laid her head on my shoulder. "I love you." was all she said before she quickly fell asleep.

The train ride was over in what felt like thirty minutes, but it was actually two and a half hours. I shook Hermione's arm and she jolted awake and stood up.

We gathered our things outside of the train and walked through the walk in between platforms 9 and 10 to meet her parents.