Chapter 1: Raptor

People say that Raptors need to be control. No, they need our trust, if they trust us then we're in the pack. I'm the Alpha and like the "dad" of four Raptors, Blue , Delta, Echo and Charlie. Blue is my Beta she listens to me and keeps the pack strong, Delta is calm but a fighter and strong , Echo is the one you watch her, she's bad. And Charlie is our crazy one she does anything she wants. Now we're training, Delta and Charlie are fighting. "Hey! Stop that!" I said as I use the clicker. Blue roars at them then to me. "Hey, Blue don't give me that crap." after that I gave them the rats.

 I sighed and walked down to talk to Barry. "Damn, what the hell happened?" asked Barry, he fold his arms. "They won't stop fighting" I said as I put my hands on the reel. "Tomorrow we'll try again." "Right." I said goodbye to Barry then walked to the motorcycle, and drove to Claire's office. Claire watches the monitors  "What's  happening?" I asked I look at her. "One Pachy got out but we got her." She said without looking at me. "I mean what's going on with you." "Worried about me Mr. Grady?" "You've been quiet" "I'm fine Mr. Grady" she look at me, her eyes harden. "The Military called they want my raptors." "What did you said?" "I said 'Hell No'" I stare at her eyes. "They want to see my Raptors" "So, their just animals" I snapped. "No, they're not they're my Raptors not animals they're my pack" I started to walk then stop. "If the Military ever come here and take my pack from me, I'll stop them and kick their asses and no one is going to stop me." then walked out.