Chapter 4: Raptor's pain

Blue's POV:
I attack the strangers around my Alpha, trying to get to him but the strangers caught me. "ALPHA!!" I roared but they don't understand me. I try to get to him but I felt a sharp needle in my neck. "Alpha, Dad I'm sorry." I said before I fell asleep. 

Few hours later I woke up. "Alpha?" I open my eyes, look around. I'm in Cage? It's big enough to move. My sisters are awake too. Delta roaming around in her cage, Echo is glaring at anything she sees, and Charlie is biting the bars in her cage trying to get out. "This is you fault Blue." said Echo glaring at me. "Alpha is gone because your an idiot attacking the strangers and the creatures that hurt Alpha" growled Echo. I looked down. "Dad" I said mostly to myself.  

The next day I smell the creature and my Alpha's blood. I growl "Where are you bastard?" The creature stalked me it looks like the Imdominus Rex but the size of me with claws like me. I growled even louder. "you hurt my Alpha" the creature leaves as  a man chuckled, he started showing us to other men. They talked about our species. "Raptors are the smartest creatures ever, but with a man they become stupid" he said, Echo and Delta rolled their eyes. "A stupid man who used to be in the Navy trained these beautiful raptors, the man out smart them. He and the raptors became weak." That pissed me off, I hit the cage with my head. I kept hitting it until I bleed. The men backed off scared. "YOU STUPID RAPTOR!!!!" the man yelled as he hit the cage with his foot but yells in pain when I bite into it "Let go you useless raptor" he punches me forcing me to let go he kept hitting me until I let go. He fell down swearing his lungs out.

"Dad" I cried with tears. I woke up, Bleeding on my face from the bastard of a man. Hearing my sisters crying and yelling at me, I spit blood. "BLUE!!" Delta roared. I look at my sisters and smiled. "Good your safe" I whispered. I can tell that they were worried. "That man was talking about Alpha, saying mean things" Cried Delta, I nodded. "I know I want to kill that man" Said Echo her eye were cold and full of hatred. I have to been strong for the pack like Alpha. "Dad" I whispered. "be safe"