katniss tells johanna and finnick

Johanna and finnick come over I say "guys I'm pregnant gale is the father." Johanna says "congratulations I'm happy for you peeta and I are dating." Finnick says "annie is pregnant with a boy she is due in a few weeks." I ask "what is his name going to be"? He says "finn Joseph odair." Gale comes in he kisses me he talks to johanna and finnick for a while. They leave. I say "okay if the baby is a girl her name will be rue primrose if it's a boy his name will be thresh cinna." Gale gets down on one knee and asks me to marry him i say yes. I tell johanna and finnick that I am engaged to gale. I tell mom and prim. Gale and I start planning the wedding it will be next weekend in the woods at 1:00 p.m our cake will be 3 tier with a chocolate filling it will also have red roses on it. Cinna shows me some wedding dress designs i decide on the dress with diamonds the veil has diamonds around the crown my jewelry will be a diamond necklace with Diamond earrings my shoes will be white with heels. We invite cinna finnick Annie johanna peeta Haymitch portia effie my prep team his family my family rue and madge. Mayor undersee will perform the ceremony prim will be my maid of honor johanna rue annie madge will be my bridesmaids posy will be the flower girl and Haymitch will walk me down the aisle. Finnick is gale's best man.