Chapter 9

Almost done the book!!!!! Ok, this chapter is going to be short. Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Layla's POV.

I twitched as I sat on the couch next to Mikey looking at the news.

"This is Chaing O'Brien Gambe. Everything is chaos at New York. Stay inside your homes." he said.

I shivered.

"April. Since the world is about to end, I want to tell you how I really feel about you." I heard Donnie say.

I gasped.

He is going to say it.

As he took a deep breath to say something, I saw April tighten the cast around his hurt arm.

"Sorry, Don. You might want to stay quiet, or the pain will get worse." she said.

Dang. Shot down by the person he loves. That's gotta leave a huge scar for him.

I sighed.

"We gotta stop the Kraang." I said.

April sighed and sat down next to me.

"It's all my fault. I led Irma to the lair, it's my fault this all is happening." she said.

Donnie sat next to April.

"Don't blame yourself, April." he said.

"Yeah. We can do that for you." he said putting his arm around her.

Donnie smacked his arm.

I smirked.

Suddenly, Mikey's T-Phone rang.

"Woah. Raph just sent me a text. 'On our way being chased by Kraange Prime'. They're going to be a little late." said Mikey.

~Few minutes later~

"We got to move. Kraange Prime is stomping her way over here." said Raph.

"Raph!" Mikey called giving Raph a hug.

He smiled.

"Uh, guys. I don't think you've noticed, but Leo and Wex aren't back yet." said Donnie.

Suddenly, Leo crashed through the window.

"Leo!" Everyone yelled.

"Where's Wex?" I said.

"Out here!!! Try to take amd you're dead." I heard a voice outside.
Everything else that I saw was a blur. We were rushed out, I was carried to a van, by who knows who, amd then as we left New York, I saw Wex's sad face as we left her. I cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was just a short version of the Invasion episode of TMNT. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy your day. Please comment and vote. One more chapter.