About Reuben (intro).

There are many words in the English language but none of which can define The idiocy of this one special boy. As every moment spent with Reuben that went by; we were left speechless. This boy was amazing. we would ask ourselves: how he could mess up such easy every day tasks with such grace. for he left us crying with laughter feeling so very insecure, we loved him. Well actually no we hated him he was quite mean most of the time he tended to take out his anger on those had done nothing wrong. But we just left it. we already knew there was something fucked up upstairs anyway. The way we loved him was the fact that he brought us so much joy. so I'm prepared to share with you ruben's most memorable moments as I take you through the journey of Rubens stupidity. here I will tell you some of the most unexplainable let alone hilarious moments and encounters with Ruben. In this book you will also hear about another girl called Myra who I will soon be writing a separate book about that will again will be fucking hilarious. So as you virtually scroll through these pages I hope that these stories fill you with joy and if you're reading this Ruben, no hard feelings, but we still remember you as a fucking retard.