Blue

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

Everything was different; nothing was the same anymore. My days in this retched place grew longer, and I felt as if I were about to lose my mind. I couldn't take being here any longer; I couldn't take the pain of being away from my family or from the Autobots, especially Optimus. Part of me believed that my Autobot friends were never coming in the first place. I mean, I've been trapped here for maybe a week, yet no one has shown up to save me. The other part of me, however, knew that they'd be here soon. I just had to hold on a little bit longer, and I've been trying to as hard as I possibly could, but I just couldn't take it anymore. I needed to get out of here, and that's exactly what I was about to do.

Currently, I was sitting in the small, makeshift cell they had for me here. I was relieved of the cage, but that didn't stop them from binding my arms tightly together with two, thick metal bands. They had their reasons for this though. The elixir they used on me worked, obviously; it worked freaking wonders. To them, I was the ultimate weapon for them to use in this war, but to me I was just a genetically modified monster with the means of ending the lives of innocent people everywhere. Nothing about me was safe; every single thing about my ability has been heightened,making me much more dangerous than I used to be, and much more dangerous than a human should be in the first place. To keep me under control, though, Starscream and his minions set limitations regarding my modified ability. I wasn't exactly sure what is was, but I was probably going to find out sooner or later.

For the past two days I've been trying to figure out ways to escape this place, and I've come up with several. I've been experimenting with what I can now do, though I haven't been making it known. Let me start off by saying that Starscream isn't exactly the smartest Decepticon I've met, nor is Barricade or Soundwave (I finally learned his name). When my ability was just basic, I could almost do whatever I want to metal. Now I'm finding out that I can melt it; that's the reason I am no longer wearing ankle bands to bind my legs together. They're laying in a now-dry puddle beneath me, and they have been for the past two hours. Starscream seemed to underestimate just how strong he made me, especially by putting me in metal bands that I could easily obliterate. I have no clue what they put in me to allow me to generate heat, but I wasn't exactly complaining. It was getting the job done so far.

The only other good thing about that elixir was that it basically healed every injury I was subject to before the capture. My ribs were now nothing but a very dull ache, my ankle and my foot still hurt, but I could walk on them nonetheless. All that is left of the cut on my arm is a jagged line from the scarring, as well as the other dozens of lacerations covering the entirety of my body. This was definitely going to come in handy when I finally carried out my plan to escape.

I felt stronger as well, much too strong. The power I felt inside me was almost overwhelming, and I would love nothing more than to be rid of it after I got out of here. I kind of hoped that's what my limitation would be. Maybe if I used enough of it then it would just disappear and if be free forever. The thought of it just made me feel happy inside. It also encouraged me to go ahead and engage in this escape plan.

I concentrated solely on getting these bands off of my arms. Another thing about this was that I now had more control over my ability than I used to. I felt like this ability was a legit part of me, unlike it used to be. It was strange, considering that I now had a lot more power to control, but it was convenient nonetheless. It made things much, much easier.

Three seconds was all that I needed. I watched, emotionless, as the molten metal fell onto the ground. I rubbed my wrists to rid them of the uncomfortableness, and further proceeded to hoist myself up. With the help of the wall, I finally made it to my feet. My foot ached, seeing as it was not completely healed, but at the moment I would have to get over that.