Chapter 6

Ever since they wrote the song together, they've been closer. They know more about each other, and they trust each other. It's kinda hard not to when they've seen each other cry and express some of their inner sadness by showing theirselves crying. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol handled the other crying in completely different ways. When Chanyeol cried, Baekhyun didn't bombard him with questions, he just waited until Chanyeol was ready and they ended up writing a song together. However, when Baekhyun came in crying a couple weeks after that, Chanyeol immediately tried cheering him up. He hated seeing others sad, and so he began questioning the older, hoping to discover the problem so that he could fix it, however the other did not wish to talk. Chanyeol did the only thing he knew how to do in situations like this.... He made Baekhyun laugh. Baekhyun will forever be grateful for that, he was sure of it. He was also sure he would never get the image of Chanyeol's awkward self dance along to Something by Girl's Day. He brought more tears to Baek's eyes however these were happy tears. Tears of laughter. They continued even after Chanyeol had stopped dancing, because he was explaining to Baekhyun how one of his older friends had shown him the dance. He then showed Baekhyun the video of the friend dancing to it on stage wearing a dress and wig along with 3 other guys. Baekhyun hadn't laughed so much in years. It felt good. No one had ever been there for him when he was upset, nor made him laugh so hard that his sad tears became those of happiness. He could thank only one person for that. He was starting to see why everyone called him "Happy Virus" and "Happiness Delight". It was because he was. He spread his happiness with everyone and it was truly an amazing thing.