Chapter 8

It had been four months since they first met. Chanyeol asked Baekhyun to skip fourth with him, to which Baekhyun agreed to, and Chanyeol smiled before dragging him outside the school building. Chanyeol then took Baekhyun to a recording studio that was about an hour away. Baekhyun was confused as to why the younger lad had brought him here. Sensing this, Chanyeol staterd, "I want to make a CD of our song. I had a few friends help me out with it and the only thing missing is our voices." Baekhyun nodded, a smile spreading across his face. Chanyeol dragged the older male inside the building and into the recording booth. They then began singing and it was added to their track. Chanyeol told Baekhyun that he had his friends sing for the track to give it more of an edge. Baekhyun didn't mind. "Do you mind singing that song?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun, who knew what song he was referring to and then agreed under one condition. The condition being that Chanyeol too had to solo and sing the song that Baekhyun had heard him singing the day he came in late. The younger groaned, but agreed. They both recorded their tracks and left. They were informed that their CD would take about a couple weeks before it was processed and all complete. Chanyeol stayed behind a couple minutes longer than Baekhyun, to ask the guy something, however Baekhyun was unaware of what they spoke about, but he wasn't too worried about it. He trusted the tall boy.