Emerald Jade and MJ

3rd person POV
Emerald Jade had been upset over the loss of her boyfriend James but she only showed her pain once with her dad and step dad Dean other than that she has hide her pain. Emerald Jade was walking to cheek on the little ones Bandit and MJ. Bandit was playing with Sam. MJ was reading a book on humans Emerald Jade walked into her room and sat next to MJ.

MJ'S POV
   Emerald Jade sat next to me on my bed I called her mommy never her name "hi mommy" I smiled and she smiled back "hi sweetie" I was crying and mommy saw my tears and sat my book down and picked me up and sat me in her lap "what's wrong baby?" I looked up at mommy "does daddy love me?" Mommy nodded "of course dear it's why he sent you here so you will be safe and so you will know how to kill bad guys." I giggled and kissed mommy's cheek "thank you mommy" she kissed my cheek "your welcome baby" I soon fell asleep in her arms.

EMERALD JADE'S POV
     MJ was asleep in my lap and I slowly laid her down in her bed and walked off and dean of couse stopped me "Em we need to talk you cried once over James and now you won't even talk about it" I just nodded and walked off to my room. I was plaining on barring my sadness why down deep.