Secrets

Emerald's POV
The Bandit and MJ were at school and I was sitting in the bathroom tapping my foot. Even though I was part Angel I still got normal periods cause I was part human but it has been two months since I got my last one. So I had bought a pregnancy test. Before James died we were well...having sex and I was on the pill but I had read sometimes it doesn't work. I kept tapping my foot as I waited for the results and just as I saw the two pink lines appear I looked on the box...it positive. I gripped the test in my hand tightly as dean walked knocked on the door "Hey em you've been in there awhile are you alright?" He asked. I didn't know what to say I was trying so hard to hold back tears and I opened the door still holding the pregnancy test in my hand "I...I'm pregnant" I stuttered out as dean looked at me in shock "it will be alright and I got good news, god brought Cas back, so your dad is back." I smiled and just burst into tears as Cas walked in seeing the positive pregnancy test "oh I'm gonna be a grandpa!" He said in excitement and I just kept crying "I'm scared! What if something happens?! What if I'm not home and something or someone tries to come after the baby?!" I went on and on with things that could happen till dad took me into his arms "sweetie you started raising Bandit when she was six months old and you had been raising MJ from day one. You already a mother, now you are just gonna carry this baby in your stomach." He said holding me tightly and I calmed down "I know how pregnancy works dad, I was MJ's bio mom the whole time...I helped deliver her and her dying wish was for me to take care of her if Michel couldn't." I said since I was very close to the MJ's bio mom and dad nodded. I sat down on my bed just thinking about what James would have thought because he always wanted kids, we had even talked about it. Dad and Dean left the room and I just laid on my bed thinking of how to tell the girls, I mean MJ was only 5 and Bandit only 6....would they even understand what I meant. I sure hope so. When my alarm went off to go get the girls from school I went downstairs grabbing my keys and headed to the school.