Crushed (Part 1): Mark

You were in a secret relationship with Mark. He was a trainee at some big company, getting ready to debut as an idol. When you told your parents about your relationship, they just said be careful. The thing that is hurting this relationship, is that Mark's parents have an ideal type for their son. As you and Mark were walking around the park, talking about the good times and the bad. You guys went on the swing set and just sat there. You looked at him and he looked at you. You guys made eye contact and blushed immediately.

"Cute!" Mark shouted.

"Yah! Shut it Tuan!" you yelled.

"Andwae!" he pouted.

You guys began bickering at eachother and then it ended up him chasing you around the park. Thinking that you were far because you didn't hear him, you stopped running amd began walking. You then felt someone turn you around and you were smashed into a hug. You smiled as he pecked your cheek. You were happy... The only thing holding you back was Mark's parents.

"Babe?" you said.

"Yeah?' he answered.

"You don't want to tell your parents about us. I mean we have been going for about three years strong and they should know about us" you said.

"No." was all he said and then he turned around and walked away from you.

"M-Mark... Not funny babe. Come on babe. This isn't funny." you shouted but realized that it was real when he never did turn around smiling saying that he got you. But he just kept on walking, not even turning back saying that it was over.

Enjoy this first part... Look forward to part 2 and yeah. Thank you guys for all the support that this Oneshot Collection has been receiving. Please continue to love and support this please. Good night or good morning or good afternoon! Love you all!