Visiting With A Surprise: Mark

You unlocked the door to your apartment. You saw a pair of heels but you assumed that they were JR's. You walked in the living room to be met with everybody except Mark.

"Hi!" you screamed.

Everybody's reaction was with an expression of shock. Their eyes wide open and their mouths hanging off as if it'll drop soon.

"What are you doing back from the army?" JB asked.

"I've been discharged and I came here to surprise you guys that you'll be uncles very soon!" you shouted excitedly "Oh an Junior... Love the heels!"

"What heels?" Junior asked.

"The black ones by the doors" you said.

"Those aren't mine" he said confused.

"Then whose are they?" you asked confused yourself.

"There a friends?" Jackson said looking around.

"Anyways. Where is Mark. I want to tell him about the news!" you said jumping up and down.

"Ummmmm..." Jackson was saying.

"He's... He's in..." JB said.

"I don't think he's-" BamBam started.

"That's it! Mark is here. He is actually having sex with another woman! And he's been doing it for quite some time!" your little brother Yugyeom said.

"What?" you said on the verge of tears.

"He's cheating on you which is why I told you not to go out with him" Yugyeom stated.

"What about the baby?" you asked as anger slowly rose in you.

"Keep it. We'll be the fatherly figures for it" JB said.

"Okay. Can I go see him?" you asked.

Before any of them could answer you slowly made your way to your room. While walking, you could here the sound of people moaning. Your tears fell more freely now. You opened the door to find that Yugyeom was telling the truth. You cleared your throat and they stopped.

"_____________?" they both said.

"You're back?" Mark asked.

"______________. It's not what it looks like" your friend Jessica was saying.

"Right... Thank you for being such and awesome friend. And Mark. Thank you for your service. Thank you for being an awesome ex and such a horrible father to my baby" you said.

"Wait! _______________!" Mark shouted.

"Yugyeom take me home please" you said.

"Wait. You're pregnant?" Mark asked as he held you.

"Yes with my baby. So go back and try to reproduce" you said grabbing your stuff.

"Please don't go" Mark cried.

"Good bye Mark" you said walking out.

Thank you to those who have risked their lives to protect our country.