Chapter 15 - Takin' Care Of Business, Every Day

***BARRY***

Outside the stadium, hundreds of doppelgängers flock. Not just our three primary Rogues, but there are a few others whom I've met in the last nine months or so. Rainbow Raiders, Pied Pipers, and a bunch of others that, at this moment, I can't exactly be arsed to remember.

I turn around and see all my other friends spilling out onto the street. Grayson leads the charge, taking down several Rogues in the first five seconds with a bunch of mixed martial-arts movies. I mean that literally, by the way - I've seen enough demonstrations of various types of martial arts, from karate to krav maga to Brazilian jujitsu, to know a few of the differences between them. And Grayson's got quite a few fighting styles at his disposal. His combination of those styles is absolutely awesome, especially because it makes him so unpredictable. I'd hate to be the one fighting him.

I'd also hate to be the one fighting Olivia. Whatever Rogues don't go down in the face of Grayson's flying fists and feet, some of them succumb to her attack on their emotions. Some of them are reduced to tears, just like the real Lisa was last night. Some turn on their comrades and discharge their weapons on them, screaming in berserker rage as they do so. Still others hit the sidewalk and/or asphalt, staring into space with their mouths and eyes wide open. Which begs the question - if Olivia really does have the same power as Roy G. Bivolo, then which flash of color causes such crippling fear?

Actually, on second thought, I don't want to know.

Damn, they must have made really short work of the small party of Rogues on the field, if they're already outside to lend us a hand. Them and Peter, Gwen, Liv, Ravi...and someone I never saw coming.

"Cisco," I ask, tapping his shoulder as he takes down a Captain Cold by slingshotting a superball into the business end of his cold gun. The gun backfires, blasting that Cold and everyone within ten feet of him with ice. "Am I seeing the Reverse Flash?"

Turning around for a second, Cisco says, "I dunno about you, but I'm definitely seeing him leaving his telltale red trail."

Wells turns around as well and gapes at the sight of the man in the yellow suit. "That's what I would've become," he says. "But...but why does he appear to be helping us?"

"Who cares," Caitlin asks, "as long as he's actually being helpful and not a hindrance for once?" She tilts her head at Wells. "No offense."

"None taken," he says. "Now can we take some more of these guys down before Grayson and Olivia and this other me leave none for us?" He picks up the cold gun left behind by that frozen Captain Cold and turns it on a few more Rogues. Taking the same cue, Cisco abandons his slingshot and takes a heat gun. Some Rogues freeze until they shatter; others burn beyond crispy. I can't help but feel guilty that I'm allowing this to happen, but it's kill or be killed, and I know which option I'd rather take.

At least some of us aren't actually trying to kill anyone. Peter, for instance, darts out from behind Grayson and Olivia, slinging web left, right, and center and capturing weapons and metahumans alike. Gwen continues to aim superballs at the Rogues' solar plexuses and/or crotches - eventually, I manage to stop wincing every time another Leonard Snart gets hit in the balls. Why Gwen's superball attack only seems to target his, I'm not quite sure. Ravi, meanwhile, has an unusual specialty - he tugs on the fur-lined hoods of the Captain Colds' parkas, distracting them long enough for Liv to swipe their cold guns.

Then, she uses one of these on one of the female Rogues, freezing her from the waist down. Her legs snap off, and Liv then whacks her repeatedly over the head with the cold gun's stock. When she finally exposes the meta's brain, she tears out a finger-sized chunk of it and swallows it, tiny drops of blood getting carried down her chin by gravity until she wipes it clean.