Part 4

Louis

"Oh no!Zayn stay awake!Zayn!"

I heard Harry,yelling for Zayn to stay awake.I looked back and my heart clenched in pain,Zayn was dangling in Harry's arms as he tried to revive the older lad.But to no use cause Zayn just stayed limp and it felt like all the life in his body had been sucked out.Worry coursed through my blood making my heart pound.

"Louis!"

Harry pleaded.And that was all it took before I went into overdrive.Niall had rushed over to harry giving some support to Zayn's body,so the bradford lad wouldn't fall out of his grasp.I stomped over to them.They looked at me,panic-stricken.

"I'll take him!Run!Go find help."

I said as I balanced Zayn's body into my arms.His breathing was ragged and felt painful.His cheeks were flushed and his body radiated heat,indicating he had a high fever.I couldn't help but think of how I never noticed all of this until now.I mean how could I not?

"Comeon!"

Niall urged,bringing me out of my short train of thoughts.Liam lead us outside and towards the stage.Soon we heard a couple of relieved sighs and 'they are here' s and 'thankgod's.Before we were being surrounded by our entire team.

"Oh God!Where on the bloody earth were you?"

I heard an extremely agitated Paul yell.I looked around to see that everybody around us looked either dead worried or about ready to pluck out their hair.That was until their sight landed on Zayn and then everyone was yelling or phoning or fretting and it was very chaotic.

"What happened?Is he okay?"

Paul moved towards me and placed a hand on Zayn's forehead.His face left all the signs of anger that he previously had and worry etched itself on his face.

"We need to take him to the Hospital,Now!!"

He yelled and with that we were heading over towards the parking lot,into the car and to the hospital.

Where Zayn was taken into the emergency room for immediate care.

I sat down in the waiting room with all the boys surrounding me.I didn't know when I started crying,I didn't know why I was shivering so bad,I didn't know why I couldn't feel liam's touch or Harry's presence or Niall's kisses.All I knew was that I wanted my Zaynie and he had been taken away from me.

"Louis,baby look at me!It's fine Zayn's gonna be just fine."

Liam cupped my cheeks before bringing our lips together.I looked up at him gazing into those chocolate browns eyes,they had so much pain compacted in them.I shifted my head towards Harry and Niall and they were the same.We were all so worried and in so much pain that it made me wonder how could we not know?

"He was with us the entire day and we didn't even suspected of him being even a little sick.I paid no mind to how he had a cold shower and it was already too cold outside,and then he went out in the cold even after the bloody cold shower.I should've cuddled him,made him a nice cup of tea or maybe sit with him near the fire place but no I just ignored it...."

I let out gasping through tears.Harry leaned in to hug me placing a kiss on my forehead.

"We know Lou!We know how you feel.It's like he is always there and he always knows when something is up with us,even if its the slightest of thing.He always knows and we.....We had to watch him fall unconscious ,twice,to know that he was even remotely sick...I just..huh"

He sighed.

"I mean its Zayn,we should've known,it is never likely of him to tell us that he is sick.He just doesn't like displaying such informations and we should've kept it in our minds and just pickedup on the little stuff,like him waking up in the morning.I should've confronted him."

Niall hid his face behind his hands,as his body racked due to the harsh sobs.Liam hugged him from his waist trying to calm him down.

"It's his thing with not worrying us that leads him to do shit like this and we get into situations like this.I just want him to be able to tell me that he is sick and I don't know but now I am always gonna be worried about him being perfectly fine,health wise.I don't know.."

Liam breathed out.

"Zayn Malik"

A nurse exclaimed.All of us stood up in one swift motion.

"The doctor will be talking to you in a minute."

She then turned back and opened the door again to reveal a man in his early thirties.

"Hi,I am Dr.Whittaker and I am taking Mr.Malik's case.You must be his friends."

We just nodded.

"Mr.Malik had a severe case of cold which was left untreated and so his fever rose up to a very dangerous level.The fever and a bit of dehydration is the reason for his fainting.I have prescribed him the medication for the cold and He is to take it daily until his cold goes away and his temperature is completely stable.He is awake right now and you can see him but he is a little worn out so just take it easy."

The doctors exclaimed and then led us to the room where Zayn was currently situated.

There he laid in a bloody hospital bed with a few wires connected to him and keeping him stable.Just because we were ignorant as fuck and he didn't wanted us to worry.He looked over at us giving a small smile.And like the very sane human I am I yelled.

"Shutup!Nothing you have to say is enough!..I am never forgiving you for this....doing this to us....and...and you can't just think we are gonna be worried and not tell us stuff...and stuff this serious!!Oh My God!!Why am I even talking to you?!!Fuck you didn't wanted us to be worried?well what do you think?Seeing you like this in the hospital bed makes me feel content?!! It makes me feel fucking worried!!and I can't even Hate you! but I swear if I could've I would've hated you right now!! I'd hate you till...till..you....you!!"

My rant was interupted when he waved for me to come over ,making his infamous puppy dog face.

I heaved a sigh and let my feet walk me towards him.Niall was laying on his other side, while liam sat beside his feet and Harry just stood there carding his finger through Zayn's hair,softly.I slumped beside him on the bed and let my head rest on his chest lightly.

"Just promise me you'd tell me in the future."I mumbled out all the other boys humming in agreement.

"Promise."I smiled softly.

And so that was the last time that Zayn had gotten sick and didn't had any of the boys to help him through it.He never hid his sickness again.Infact ,he was glad at times that he was sick and got all the attention.And all the lads were more then Happy to help him.

+

Sara.

Leave Feedback.