Abby the plate in a china shop

Yo what's up my name's Abby I'm 13 and I have fibrosis dysplasia. This means if I fall and break any of the bones in specific locations they will never heal. These locations are: my head my right side torso and limbs my torso left side and lastly my arms left side. Yeah so if I break like any bones. This all started back when I was getting my mouth worked on in the dentist. They screwed up my face pretty badly. That's where it all began. Now I have a slightly misshapen right side of my face. I just have to live with it. Not to mention the fact that I can't participate in sports or anything due to it possible killing me. Or the fact that slowly all of the bones in my body will develop this. And the extreme pain in my body due to it and the fact that my stomach feels like it's ripping apart if I eat. But other the that little bit I love a fairly normal life. I play clarinet and have friends. I have regular doctor visits and crap but slowly it just feels normal. Yeah it's hard but with a group of friends like mine there is not time for sadness. Oh yeah I'm a huge fan of supper rolls to be happy smiley but it's just cause I don't wanna be treated any differently then real people. To help with my pain I have these electrical stickers on my back controlled with a device similar to that of a computer mouse. It send lyric shock into my skin to distract me from the pain every where else. However now I have to just get used to the constant pain in my back. It's not too bad. It's better then how it used to be.