Twenty Nine

A/N: This was such an awfully long wait and I wouldn't be surprised if no one is reading this anymore. But if you are, I love you and I'm sorry for being such a swine. Don't freak out, but I lost my mojo. I can no longer write smut to save my life, so it seems. Sorry it took so long to get to that too, but there is smut in this chapter towards the end, so either skip that if you don't like it or skip ahead to it if that's what you want to read ;p . Sorry it's so disappointing. The chapter's really long though I think. Anyway, it's late, I'm really tired and really sick (my bastard of a best friend gave me glandular fever - I say so lovingly), but please let me know what you think, and thanks so much for sticking with me! I love you guys and appreciate you more than you'll ever know!

-CHxxx

Mycroft

Greg was already waiting for me by my car at seven, dressed in a tight white t-shirt and grey jeans. He grinned as he looked at me, but his lips were a bluish colour, which was hardly surprising given it was getting cold.

"Here," I said, pulling off my coat, "Put this on."

"Oh, no," Greg said sheepishly. "It's fine."

"Gregory, I don't want you dying on me. Put it on."

With a sigh, he did as he was told and put on the coat. It looked great on him despite being a bit bigger on him than me. It was a grey one I picked up cheap while in London. Only cost me two hundred and fifty pounds. It had a nice hood on it and faux wool inside it, making it extra warm. When I had time, I decided I'd go get Greg one for himself.

"It's nice," he said quietly as we got into the car, putting on our seat belts. "Smells like you."

I grinned at him. "I'd say you could keep it but I imagine you'd be asked a lot of questions if you were to begin walking around in a coat too big for you that everyone's seen me in."

"You're right, this really is your own kinda trademark."

I couldn't help but laugh at that as I reversed out of the parking space, setting us on the road to London.

"I know this little shop on the outskirts of the city, so it might take a while to get there," I said after a while. "They have lots of sorbets as well, which is my favourite part."

"You like sorbet, then?"

"I do indeed. I can't decide whether I like mango or berry better though. Maybe lemon and lime, that's a new one they introduced at the shop and -" I stopped when I saw Greg trying not to laugh. "Sorry, I'm going on about it."

"No, no," Greg said quickly. "It's cute, I like it. I don't think I've ever heard you speak so passionately about something before."

I chuckled and shook my head. "You're a weird one, you are."

"Yes, I am. That's why you love me, huh?"

"That's one of the reasons, yeah," I laughed again, taking Greg's hand in mine. Once they were entwined, Greg pulled them to rest on his thigh. "But make no mistake, there are other reasons too."

"You should have to tell me about them sometime then," Greg said.

"Don't worry, I fully intend to," I winked, smirking as he blushed and looked out the window.

The drive was long. Like, really, really long, my-bum-hurts-from-this long. Even Greg started to get fidgety. "I don't mean to complain or anything, but how much longer is it gonna take?" Greg asked.

"Not too long, I promise," I said. "I'm only going this far out so no one sees us."

"So not because it's your favourite place?"