Lone wolf

"I am a lone wolf, misunderstood, and labeled to be dangerous." -Unknown

Spirits POV

That run in was odd, I think. Replaying the scene when I bumped into Pierce and he picked up that little mouse toy. I wonder.... No it's not possible there are no other therians. I'm all alone. A lone wolf with no pack. I tried out online packs over and over and even though they were great, it wasn't what I really wanted.

I've never even had a boyfriend. But that's understandable I don't talk to people and I'm labeled as the "weird dog girl" because I growled once. Normal Humans, ugh they will never understand. I work hard to keep the wolf in check. But when I go home I like to put on my tail and run through the woods howling, tracking, and being who I really am. Not what society wants me to be.
Today something weird also happened. The new guy Jackson gave me a weird intense look. It made me feel uncomfortable. But not as much as when anyone else does it. Then I found out why. He find out about my nickname "the dog girl" I'm not even a dog. Or a puppy. I'm a wolf. Jackson I have to admit is cute. With his bright blue eyes, black hair that goes down to his eyebrows then swoops over. His perfect white teeth. And his cool "bad boy" clothing.

What am I saying? I don't have a chance. Especially now. We pass and look at each other. Our eyes meet. My Hazel ones and his Blue ones. I brush a strand of my brownish red hair behind my ear before speeding up and going to class. Class is boring as usual. But it lets out into PE. My favorite since I can run and do what I do best and since Violet can't bully me as I am much better than her. Violets the preppy girl in our school. Makes fun of anyone who is different and has her own little clique.

Aka the school bully and my arch nemesis. She drives me insane. Today is no different once we head into the lunch room her taunts start. "Hey doggie you have some kibbles for lunch today? Or nothing you skinny freak" she says as her catty group of girls laugh at me. I sit down and pull out my lunch. She grabs my steak sandwich. No one takes my meat from me unless they want to lose a limb. I stand up. My wolf side taking over. A soft inaudible growl escapes my lips. My muscles are tense. I stand up my her. "Give. It. Back" I say. She throws it to another girl who says "come on doggie get your food doggie" I walk over there my muscles stiff.

"That's right good doggie" she laughs and throws it to another girl but it's stopped in mid air by a hand. A hand that belongs to Jackson. "Leave her alone" he says. And.... Hold on growls? No one but me can hear it. He gives it back to me. Then seeing the wonder on my face runs away. I run after him. "Wait!" I yell as he exits "please I know" I say. He runs faster into the woods "I understand how you feel!" I yell. He stops. And turns around. "No you don't if you knew what I had to live with" he snarls. I growl at him.

"You have no idea" I reply

"Wait did you just growl?" He asks

"Don't pretend like you didn't in the lunchroom"

"I was helping you. But you heard that? I didn't think....."

"Therians are always more aware of their senses."

He looks at me in shock. "But how.... I didn't.... How?"

"Nice to meet you too" I reply. "My name is spirit, and I am an Arctic wolf therian. But what are you doing in my territory?"

"I'm sorry I didn't.... I didn't know"

"I'm just joking with you it is mine but you had no way of knowing I am not peeing on trees" I say and he smiles.

"Yeah my name is Jackson and I'm a black wolf therian. How long have you been awakened?" He asks me.

"About a year, you?"

"Same any other therians around here?"

"I don't know maybe. I saw that Pierce kid with a mouse. Maybe we can ya know ask him?"

"Yeah like that would go over well he seems like the liner of the school"

"True but I am the lone wolf of the school"

"Not anymore" he smiles at me with those white teeth.

"Yeah" I smile back at him. Maybe now I'll get the companion I've always needed and wanted. Maybe.

Hello! Thank you for reading my second chapter! Now they know the other is a therian! I'm thinking about updating once a week. But what do you think? I'm gonna add in the other two next chapter. What do you think about Dylan and Pierce? Also I'll say again I am only a wolf therian so if I get something wrong and you are a lion or Panther therian let me know what I can change. Also reader comment if you want me to add something!!! Thanks for reading! :)