.:Meeting Johnny:.

You stepped off the bus and looked around at your new neighborhood. You and your recently family moved from (city/country) and didn't have much money. You were carrying your belongings inside when a stray football hit you and caused your things to fall to the ground. You sighed angrily and looked around. A boy with tan shin and straight black hair that covered a part of his face walked up to you nervously. You crossed your arms and gave him the 'are you guilty for this' look. He frowned, picked up your things, then turned to you.

"I am real sorry the ball hit you... My friends were playing football and Darry threw it to hard", he laughed nervously at his friend's mistake.
You sighed and smiled slightly at the boy. "Its okay, I understand that it was an accident." The boy smiled and handed your things to you. "My names Johnny, by the way"
Your smiled grew. "My name is ______! Its nice to meet you!"

You two spent the next hour talking and getting to know each other. By the time that it started getting late, you told Johnny that you were tired and that you were gonna go to bed. Johnny seemed a bit disappointed but understood, knowing you just moved into a house. Before you went your separate ways for the night, Johnny invited you to have a coke with him at the drive-in movies. You cheerfully agreed to go and went inside to your new room.

The next day you were watching Mickey Mouse when your parent told you that someone was at the door for you. A bit confused, you hesitantly went to see who it was. It was Johnny. But, his face was cut up and bruised. You frowned at the cuts and asked what had happen. He didn't want to talk about it and you weren't going to make him, so you changed the subject.

"Whatcha doing here so early? The movie doesn't start for another 4 hours.", You asked.
Johnny smiled nervously. "Yeah I know but I liked talking to you and I wanna show you around town..." He sighed and whispered: "and the gang wants to meet you.."
You smiled warmly. "Well I wanna meet the gang too!"

That day you meet all of Johnny's friends, got to know all of Johnny's favorite places to go, and you got to watch a movie. Over the next couple of years you learn more about Johnny. About his parents, about the gang, and about the Socs.