Part one: That Soc...

You and Johnny were laying in a lot under a street lamp. You were reading "Oliver Twist" out loud to Johnny and he seemed to love it. You guys did this almost every night, you did it to keep Johnny away from his parents as much as possible, and because you loved being around him. Neither of you had a watch but you assumed it was midnight because the moon was right above you. As you read on, you would stop to yawn.

"Hey you're tired let's het you home.", Johnny suggested, "I'll walk you home"
You yawned again and nodded, "Okay"

You and Johnny got up and he draped his jacket over your shoulders. You two were a few blocks from your house when a black car pulled up behind you. A boy with blond hair and dark brown eyes stepped out of the car and walked towards you. Johnny grabbed your wrist and started to walk faster but the boy gripped your shoulder tightly and forced you to turn to look at him.

"Hey there, dollface. Why you walkin' with this hood? How 'bout I take you home?", he winked.
You cringed and backed away from the blond. Johnny's right hand was in his pocket, you knew he was holding his blade. You looked at the soc and huffed.
"No.", you said blankly.

The soc grunted and got back into his car, then he speed off. Johnny glared at the car then grabbed your hand. He looked angry but also determined. He held your hand the whole way home.
"Tell me if that soc bothers you again....", Johnny mumbled before you stepped into your house.
"I will... Um do you wanna sleep on my couch again? That soc made me nervous", you suggested, knowing your parents got use to Johnny sleeping on the couch a lot.

He smiled and walked into your living room. As soon as his head touched the couch, he was out. You smiled softly and put a blanket over him, then you headed up to your room.