Can't Sleep Love- Jensen

Tell me am I going crazy?// Tell me have I lost my mind?// Am I afraid of lovin'?// Or am I not the lovin' kind?//

The camera's were rolling and you saw Jensen shift on his mark, speaking through his lines with ease.

You weren't sure, but he looked scared. It may have been good acting or the scene you were filming. This was the scene when your character, an angel of Castiel's garrison, and Dean start making out after you save him from Crowley.

Kissin' in the moonlight// Movies on a late night// Gettin' old// I've been there, done that// Supposed to be hot, but it's just cold

Jensen stepped closer to you, still speaking. His voice never wavering, never breaking character.

He had a nervous look on his face and your heart skipped a beat as he closed the gap between you and kissed you passionately. You heard Misha catcall in the distance, not loud enough to be heard on the camera. Jensen pressed you to the set's wall and you deepened the kiss, trying to make it look real.

You had a crush on Jensen, but you figured out a while ago that he didn't feel the same.

Somebody wake up my heart// light me up// Set fire to my soul, yeah// Cause I can't do it anymore

Robert yelled cut and the bell rang, Jensen immediately stepped away, broke character, and walked over to Jared. They both exited the set, deep into conversation.

You walked over to your makeup artists and let them fix your hair, sighing as you sat down in your chair.

Misha came up to you and threw some jokes around, tweeted a couple things, you would take care of that later...

It wasn't long until Robert called you and Jensen back to your places.

Gimme that can't sleep love// I want that can't sleep love// The kind I dream about all day// The kind that keeps me up all night// Gimme that can't sleep love

You and Jensen shot a couple more takes, which got better every time. When that scene was over, you had a couple shots by yourself then a final one with the whole Team Free Will.

But when filming wrapped up around three in the morning, you just wanted to go home and sleep. You were heading to your car went you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Not in the mood Misha-" You turned to find that it was not Misha, but Jensen.

Maybe I'm too picky, honey// But i'm not in the world you're in// I'm not in it for the money// I'm your looking for the real thing

"Jensen," you breathed. "I'm sorry, Misha has been giving me crap all day and I was expecting him to come and get the last laugh."

"He's too kind for that," Jensen chuckled.

"Yeah," you agreed, leaning against your car. Jensen stood next to you, leaving an awkward silence that hung in the air.

Kissin' in the moonlight// Movies on a late night// Gettin' old// I've been there, done that// Supposed to be hot, but it's just cold// Somebody wake up my heart//  Light me up// Set fire to my soul// Cause I can't do it anymore, no

He quickly glanced a his phone after it buzzed then set it back in his pocket with a groan.

His hand dropped and, like in a cliche romance movie, brushed against yours. You both flinched, you felt a blush rising and hoped that he wouldn't see.

Lamps illuminated the parking lot and you wondered why Jensen was still with you, but none of you felt like moving.

Gimme that can't sleep love// I want that can't sleep love// The kind I dream about all day// The kind that keeps me up at night// Gimme that can't sleep love

Then out of nowhere, Jensen turned to you, cupping your cheek and pulling you close... And he kissed you. You were frozen, unsure on how to react.

You thought he didn't like you!

This was nothing like filming today. It was soft, slow but enough to make you feel like you had electricity coursing through your veins.

You kissed him back.

Oh, I'm tired of dreaming I'm no one// I need some body next to mine// Cause I'm dyin' to give it to someone// Because I can't do it anymore

You and Jensen eventually said your goodbyes and you drove home, your mind racing with the recent events.

You didn't get that much sleep that night.

But as filming went on, you and Jensen got closer and closer.

Three years later while after the filming for season eight ended, he asked you to marry him.

Gimme that can't sleep love// I want that can't sleep love// The kind I dream about all day// The kind that keeps me up at night// Gimme that can't sleep love

You stood now, in front of family and friends and facing the man you loved. Jared stood proudly as the best man and Misha was your 'matron' of honor.

Jensen leaned in as the priest was talking.

"Do you remember our first kiss?"

I recorded the Season 11 premiere, I haven't watched it though. No spoilers please!