Parent Project- High School! Dean

I was going to update yesterday but one of the students in my class decided it would be a great idea to bring a gun to school and make a showing at the nearby Taco Bell during lunch and send the school into lockdown for the rest of the day.

I my friend and I were going out to lunch and we considered going to Taco Bell but we decided on going to teriyaki instead, probably our best decision of the day...

Don't worry, no one was harmed. The police arrested two suspects but no weapon was found.

But it was quite a scare to be walking back from lunch and seeing police setting up K9 units and shooting squads and having to be escorted to class where we were locked in for an hour+ then evacuated to the gym for the rest of the day.

The bell rang and you started your route to your next class, health. You shoved your way through the hall and made it to your seat seconds before the bell rang.

"Almost late again, Miss L/n." Your teacher, Mr.Smith gave you a disapproving look.

"Almost." You remarked, dropping your binder to the floor and pulling out your books for the class. You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and looked out the window, dreading the fifty minutes ahead of you.

Beside you, Dean Winchester plopped down in his seat, talking loudly with his friends.

"Alright, settle down." There was the sound of chalk being dragged across the board and you shifted your gaze to the front of the class. "Today we are starting a new segment, parenting."

There were scattered groans across the class, but you were mostly thankful that the pregnancy segment was over...

"Groan all you want," Mr. Smith said sternly, "but sooner or later in your lifetime most of you will most likely be a parent. Twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Better learn something now or those days could be disastrous."

"I believe in learning on the job." A guy in your class shouted out. Dean snickered beside you.

"Well I guess I can send you out of class and give you your baby already." You teacher held up a toy baby. The student was silent and Mr. Smith nodded. "I thought so. These babies have sensors that can tell when their parent is holding them, feeding them, and changing them."

"We have to change diapers?" Dean shouted out, he sounded scared.

"Each parent will be given a magnetic wristband and supplies such as a bottle and a special type of diaper that tells the sensor how well you are doing as a parent. Now let me start with the basics-"

You stopped paying attention. You didn't see why this project was necessary, for you at least.

As a hunter, you didn't even think you would live long enough to actually have a baby. And with your line of work, you doubted that you would even get the chance to marry.

"Miss L/n, are you paying attention?" Mr. Smith was staring right at you.

"Yes sir."

"What did I just say?"

"You told us that-" you sighed, then shrugged.

"A good parent pays attention, even when they are too preoccupied staring off into space like you were." The class giggled. You rolled your eyes. "Anyways, partners! There will be a father and mother to each baby, I hope that you take that this is a serious project and will be a huge part of your grade."

Most of the class shifted in their seats.

"Morgan Davis and Damon Cornell. Elena Salvatore and Tony Rodgers. Natasha McGrath and Arthur Cooper. Y/n L/n and Dean Winchester-"