Chapter One - Baby is Lost

"Dammit Sam!" Dean yelled, at his brother. "I can't believe you lost my car!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! It just sort of happened. I won't let it happen again," Sam apologized, feeling really bad and stupid for losing Dean's car.
"I know you're sorry! How does losing a car just sort of happen? And I know you won't lose it again because you're never driving it again!"

Sam and Dean were on one of there 'normal hunting trips.' They were in Peterstown, West Virginia. They were going to a house were an old couple lived, but they were on vacation, and the house sitter had mysteriously disappeared.

"Dean do you even know what we are hunting?" Sam questioned, as they walked down the hill to the house on the outskirts of town.
"No," Dean said. Sam gave him a look like really, are you serious? "But I do know that it's supernatural and we are going to kill it."
"Well that's helpful."
"Said the guy who lost my car!"

The continued their walk in silence. Dean wished that Castiel was with them. He could help them. He could even find the Impala and bring it back. For Dean though, it was more than that. There was just something about Cas. Maybe it was the fact he is/was an angel or maybe it was something else. Dean wasn't sure, but thinking of him twisted his emotions and rolled them back up again, and then the cycle repeated.

"We're here," Sam said, breaking the silence and pulling Dean away from his thoughts about Cas. "Are you going to pick the lock?"
"Duh," Dean said, and got to work.