Chapter Four - (Insert title here)

"Sammy!" Dean called, as he walked around the house. Where the hell is he? Dean thought. I can't believe I drove sixteen fucking hours, have Sammy lose Baby, all for a damn ghost! Are you kidding me! If Cas was here - Shut up! Now is not the time to be thinking about him!

"Dean!" Sammy's voice broke him out of his thoughts and back to reality. Dean walked out to the garage, to the sun room, and out to the back yard.

A nice big field, a couple of pear trees and a deck with a pool. "Dean do you know what we are hunting?" Sammy asked, looking a little worried, and maybe even a little doubtful.
"Yeah," Dean said, anger seeping into his words.
"Well?"
"A freaking ghost."
"Are you -"
"Yes I'm serious and no I'm not kidding."
"Shit."
"Yeah."
"Well what do we do now?"
" Dig up the bitch's bones, salt them, and burn them."
"Simple enough."
"Yeah."
"Dean, this property is huge. Her bones could be anywhere."
"I know."
"What if she wasn't even buried here?"
"Then it looks like you got research to do. Your favorite."
"Do you even know who she is?"
"Nope."
"Well that's helpful."
"Says -"
"Yeah, yeah enough about the car. Let it go. I lost it, move on."

Dean was about to say something when a noise came from the farm behind them, trapping his unsaid words, in his mind. Dean and Sam looked at each other. Then came a loud roaring groan.

"What the hell was that?" Dean asked, looking at Sammy. "I have no idea."