Chapter Six - Castiel

Dean woke up, which was funny because he didn't remember passing out or going to sleep. He wasn't at the house anymore. He was at the hotel Sammy and him were staying at. He got off of the bed that he was laying on. He went and looked out the window just to be sure. That's when he saw an unbelievable sight, in the parking lot, right outside was the Impala. Dean couldn't believe it. He pulled the curtains shut, because the setting sun was shining in his eyes.
Sammy...

Dean ran to the other bedroom that was inside of the hotel. Sammy laid there on his bed, sound asleep. He walked over to his brother and looked at him. Not even a scratch was on him. Dean checked his neck. No bite mark. Dean sighed with relief.
"I love you Sammy," Dean said, looking down at his brother. "Thank God that Baby is okay. Otherwise I would have to kick your ass."

Dean was glad him and Sammy were okay, but they were works a case and the couple that owned that house would be back tomorrow. Dean walked back to his bedroom and sat down on the bed. He wanted Castiel to come so he could smite those son of a bitches. Sure he was grateful for the rescue and all, but he wished that Cas didn't send him. He wanted Cas to show up.

Why had Cas sent another angel? Where was he? Is he okay? All of these questions filled Dean's mind.

" Cas..." Dean prayed, looking down at his hands. "I guess that you are busy and that's why you didn't come. I guess you heard me, you sent that other angel, to rescue us, heal Sammy, and even bring my car back."

Dean tried to smile but he just couldn't. "Cas," Dean went on. "If you are listening, Sammy and I are okay... But where are you? I haven't seen you in days. Are you okay?"

"Castiel," Dean said, at a loss for words. "Cas, I will always be here for you. I hope you know that. Also, I love you Castiel. I love you."

Dean put his face in his hands. Why did I say that? Was Castiel listening? Dean wondered to himself.

Whoosh. "Hello Dean." Dean looked up to see Castiel standing there right in front of him.
"Cas...?" Dean questioned in disbelief. "Yes Dean?" Cas asked, still looking down at Dean.

"Where have you been? I have been worried sick about you. I know you heard us calling, you sent that other angel. Why didn't you show up?" Dean ranted, trying to keep the anger and resentment out of his voice.

"I know that I haven't been there personally for you," Cas said. Something lingered in his voice, that Dean couldn't pinpoint. Is it hurt?

"Dean- it is just that... Well nothing against you, but I have to put some distance between us."

"What?" Dean said, standing up. Dean didn't believe what Cas had just said. The angel looked away. "Why- why would you do that Cas?" This time, Dean was the one with hurt in his voice.

"Because," Cas said looking Dean in the eyes. "Because I love you, Dean. I am in love with you." Dean stepped closer, not looking away from Cas's unbelievable blue eyes. "I love you too, Cas."

"That's not what I mean," Castiel said, gripping Dean's jacket. He pulled Dean forward, closed his eyes, and Castiel kissed Dean Winchester.