When you meet him: Sonic

You ran as fast as you could, away from him.

You saw your so called 'boyfriend' kissing (b/n). You yelled, as tears flew down from your face, before slapping him, hard.

You wanted to go anywhere, just away from him.

As you approach a clearing in a forest, you stopped to take a breath. Your face was drenched with tears and your eyes were a slight pink.

'Are you okay?' A voice asked.

You turned around to see a blue hedgehog, with beautiful emerald green orbs.

You sniffed,as you wipe the tears running down your face.

You shook your head, Trying to keep calm.

'Hey, it's all right. Why don't you tell me what's wrong?' He says giving you a small smile.

'M-my boyfriend, (b/f/n) is ch-cheating on me.' You manage to blurt out, before erupting into tears.

He hugs you and smiles. 'Hey, it's all right, uh...'

'(Y/n),' you reply. '(Y/n) the (A/n)'

'(Y/n),' he echoes lifting your face up only to meet your (E/c) eyes with his emerald orbs. 'What a pretty name, for a beautiful girl,' you blush slightly.

'My names Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog!' He says giving you a smile. 'Wanna come over to my place? It'll get your mind off that,'

'Sure,'

3 months later

You and Sonic became good friends and you were glad that you had a trust worthy and reliable friend, though at times, you wish he was more.

----------------------------------------------
It's short I know.
But it's because it's my first scenario!
So just cut me some slack!
So I'll be updating every Sunday.
See ya next week then!

MO.oNstoNe