When you meet him: Silver

You were on the roof of your house listening to music cause you were boreed out of your mind. And you were lying there peacefully..................until you heard a loud crash underneath you, which seemed to coming from inside the house. You took of your earphones and rushed downstairs to the source of the sound.When you reached the living room, you saw a white hedgehog, struggling to get up.

Being the kind and Lovely girl you are, you decided to help him. "Thank you," he said, coughing up blood.

"Your welcome," you say softly as you put a (f/c) blanket over him. He yawned and started to close his eyes. "You need some rest now," you were about to walk away, but he held you back.

"What's your name?" He asks sleepily.
"(Y/n), (Y/n) the (a/t)" You reply before turning off the light and going to your room. You needed rest as well cause there's school tomorrow.

"(Y/n)" he yawns before falling asleep, yet repeatedly saying your name over and over again in his sleep.

In the morning
You groaned as you turned off your alarm. Another day at the prison labeled as school. You got off bed and took a hot shower. Then you changed into a (f/c) top with (s/f/c) skirt and (f/c) flats and your backpack to complete the look. After adding a slight touch of makeup, you checked the time.

7:45 AM. Shit. (School starts at 8:00 AM just saying!) You rush downstairs to find a plate of freshly made (favourite breakfast) and a note next to it saying:

Dear (Y/n)
     I had to go for important reasons. But I hope to see you soon. And enjoy the breakfast!

Silver the Hedgehog

'Silver' you thought eating breakfast. (More like inhaling it!)
"We will meet again, I promise,"
----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I was busy! So two chapters in one day!
Next is Knuckles!

MO.oNstoNe