He cheats

(Y/n) p.o.v
Your so tired from work , you couldn't wait to home and see Justin , you get in the car fast, as you reached the house you park the car In front ,
You opened the door to hear moaning "what the fuck" you whispered , you took your heels off and ran upstairs , you peeked In the door to see some random hoe on top of Justin.
'Oh hell no' you thought as you tired your hair up and took your jacket off 'somebody bout to get an ass whopping today'
You barged in and grabbed the girl by the top of her hair, off of Justin and flew her to the floor "AHHH" she screamed "What the hell are you doing?" You said with tears down your face.
"Baby I'm sorry" he said as he got out of bed and tried to comfort you but you immediately pushed him away from you "don't fucking touch me" you said with tears down your face
"YOU STAY YOUR ASS THERE" you screamed at the girl cause she was trying run "I'm so sorry ..I'm sorry" she said trying to plead with you , but you didn't care ,you grabbed by leg and dragged her down the stairs and she was screaming , you finally pushed her out and you took her clothes and threw it on the floor outside "get the hell away , you got 3 minutes to run before I bust a cap in your ass" and with that she ran as fast as she can.
You slam the door and turned around "baby" Justin said "baby , you wanna say baby?" You said insane "look I'm sorry we just been having a lot of arguments and I jus-"you cut him off by smacking him "get the hell out of my house" you said as you went past him "GET OUT" you screamed walking up the stairs.
You took his clothes and threw them over the balcony "you wanna fuck bitches in my bed , in my house you got me fucked up" you said to yourself with rage , you threw a suitcase at him and he blocked the hit "it should've hit your ass" you said "baby I-" he said trying to plead "Just go .leave .take your cars . Take your money.take your fame. Take it , I don't want it " he looked at you with puppy eyes and you went in your room and cried the whole entire night.

Wow that was crazy , comment do you think you'd flip out like that?
Oh and check out my Story 'Justin Bieber's sex slave' I just updated and it got interesting , like /share/ and please follow me ❤️🌸🌷