Ultra sound (short/cute)

Justin's p.o.v
I woke and by my side was (y/n) she was sleeping and she looked absolutely gorgeous.
I sat up and she moved on my lap "morning" she said with a small smile "morning" I said smiling , she sat up "and good morning to you little Bieber " I said to her stomach and she chuckled.
She looked tired and she gave me that 'I just a want to stay in bed' face "oh no..no, get up" I said getting her arm and trying to pull her out "no, I'm so tired" she said trying to hide under the sheets so I went to the other side to where she was sleeping and pulled the covers off and we both laughed "c'mon we have to see if my little monster is doing okay" I said and she tried getting up but I had to help her because her stomach was pretty big.
"Okay" she said with a pouty face.

At the the doctor...

They finally called our name and we walked in , (y/n) laid on the bed and the lady came in "hi" she said smiling and me and (y/n) said hi together.
She came by and lifted her shirt, and put some jelly thing on her stomach....
"Okay this baby's pretty healthy" the doctor and said and we both smiled "would you like you know the sex of this baby?" The doctor said smiling "can you please tell her that there's a little pi pi in there?"I said laughing at the doctor.
And she laughed "doctor can you please tell him I feel a girl In my stomach " she said and we all laughed "no there's a-" but I got cut off by the doctor "it's a girl" she said looking at the altra sound of her stomach "see" (y/n) said sticking her tongue out at me "no it's a boy" and I looked at like 'told you so..' "Wait no it's both?" And me and (y/n) looked at each other confused "your having twins" she said excitedly and I jumped smiling with joy "twins?" She said freaked out and worried.

In the car...
(Y/n) was quiet and I was driving as she sat in the front with me "hey what's wrong?" She looked at me and looked back down "I don't know if I can deliver these babies Justin " she said looking up with a tear coming down her cheek "oh no..no..no" I said pulling the car over .
"Listen okay you can do this ,okay ?.. I'll be right by your side .okay?" I said and she slightly smiled "c'mon smile for me, you know you want to" I said touching her chin ,and she started smiling "there's my strong beautiful woman , I'll be here always" as I kissed her soft lips.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to check out and like this ,comment and share.
Love you my UNI's 🦄❤️🙌🏾