Chapter 35

Hazel

I showered real quick and dried off. After putting on some lotion I applied some light make up and not being able to decide what to do with my hair I just blowed dried it and left it wavy for now.  I was debating on whether or not to wear the outfit I had chosen. I don't want to look to dressed up if we are doing some casual but then I don't want to look to dressed down either. Man, I never use to worry about stuff like this.  Then again I was never seen with a huge celebrity either. 

I go out and see what Harry is wearing and I will decide after that.  When I leave the bedroom Harry is sitting on the edge of the bed flipping through the channels on TV. He was wearing his black skinny jeans with a light blue button down shirt that, of course,  was half buttoned, exposing almost his whole chest.  He even had on a ridiculous fedora, which he somehow pulls off. He was dressed pretty casually so I figured I didn't really need to dress up super nice. 

"Are you wearing that when we go out?" I ask, double checking. I tired not to sound like I was judging him for his choice of attire.

"Do I look bad? I can change." He glances down at what he's wear and looks back up at me.

"Oh no, you look great. You always look great. I didn't mean for it to sound like that, I just wanted to know so I could decide what I was going to wear," I quickly spit out, walking over to my bag to find different clothes.

"Oh, okay. Anything casual is fine," he says,  going back to flipping through the channels. 

"Will you please tell me what we are doing?"

"Nope," he says, popping the P at the end.

"Ugh, fine. I'm just gonna change and do something with my hair and I will be done."

"You should leave your hair the way it is, it looks nice," he says, smiling at me from where he sat on the bed.

"Thank you," I walk over to him and place a quick kiss to his lips.  I go to walk to the bathroom and I'm stopped by his hand on my wrist.

"You know, coming out here in just a towel is making it very hard for me to keep my hands to myself.  I suppose it's a good thing your on your period," he smirked at me as he let go of my wrist.  His words were such a turn on and I could already feel the ache between my legs.

"I guess it is," I give him a small smile and quickly make it to the bathroom.  I shut the door and lean up against it, trying to calm my rapidly beating heart. I've been done my period for a day now and for some strange reason I loved to see Harry squirm with anticipation.  I mean I didn't let him go almost a week without anything, there's plenty we can still do, but knowing he wanted me in the most intimate way and was getting antsy because he couldn't have it, was entertaining and almost a turn on.

I pulled on my black skinny jeans and my plain grey t-shirt. I put on a thick braided necklace and matching bracelet along with my watch to make the outfit not so plain.  I slipped on my shiny flats and checked myself over in the mirror and called it good.

I walked out into the kitchen when I noticed Harry wasn't in the bedroom anymore.  He was sitting at the kitchen counter talking to someone that sound like Liam. 

"Yeah, I think a break will be good. I'm glad you brought it up. I would have if you hadn't," Liam says as I walk around the corner into the kitchen.  He looks over as I walk in, "hey Hazel, you look lovely."

"Hi Liam, thank you," I walk over to Harry and step into his arms that he had held out for me. I poke the rim of his hat making it told back a little. 

"Liam is right, you look lovely," he kissed my cheek before fixing his hat and looking back over at Liam. "I almost didn't bring up the whole break thing, I was a little nervous on how you guys would react.  I didn't want you to hate me." His arm tightened around my waist, bringing me closer to his side.