Chapter 2

By the time got to the crime scene the place was crowded with people. Don't people work, anymore? Pushing through the crowd I got to the front. Looking around the cops I could see the body but it was too far away. It was going to have to do. Taking my camera I got it ready to take the picture until a very large body moved in front of it.

"Hey!" I yelled. Putting my camera down.

"Hey yourself. No pictures." Getting a closer look I could see that this guy had to be the new guy. "Why aren't you in school, kid?"

"Kid? I'm twenty four, thank you very much." I yelled.

"Get out of here kid before, I arrest you." He was wearing a long black coat, black jeans, black everything. Long hair, brown and eyes a beautiful shade of blue. Straight teeth, smells like blood. Vampire. What is he doing in the daylight? Could he be?

"Whatever Victor Wolff." He looked shocked for a moment. But maybe more surprised that I knew his name. He didn't have a name tag so I can see way he would be. I mean I am a stranger to him as he is a stranger to me.

"How do you?"

"I know everything." I smiled. Vampire or not he was getting in my way. Turning away I hoped that he would follow but someone called for him. How was I going to take those pictures? Looking around I saw the apartment buildings. Rushing to one of them. I followed a couple into the building. I normally don't do this. I'm normally at a scene before the police but this one got under my nose. Following the couple up some stairs to the fourth floor they stopped at a door and I continued to the sixth floor.

Once I found the prefect room I placed my hand on the door knob. Once I hear the clicking sound I opened the door and walked over to the window. "Yes." Opening the window I looked down. I quickly took a couple photos. I then I zoomed it to get a better picture.

"Hey, you!" I heard Victor yell from down below. Looking down at him. Waving my hand with a smile, I dashed for it. If I know him he won't use his powers. Running out of the room, I locked the door on my out. Don't want someone sealing anything from here. There really wasn't anything. But a couch and a few boxes as if someone just moved in.

I ran to the stair case to look down. Theirs two ways I can do this. Go this way or take the emergency stair case. Waiting for him to show up I wonder if he not coming? Was he waiting outside? God I trapped myself. "Were the hell is he?"

"Looking for me?"

I screamed at the sound of his voice as I fell back. He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me into him. "How do you know my name?"

"Like I said vampire. I know everything."

"State your name."

His eyes grow red and I couldn't help myself. "Lusting after me, and we only just meant."

"You misunderstood." He looked so made I wanted to laugh.

"I know those eyes away where." I placed my hand on his cheek. Yes, I knew them well. That man had them too. And all the years I have been doing this I know what those red eyes mean. He got the hots for me.

"Who are you?"

"You'll find out." I whispered. Kicking him between the legs he feel on his knees. Taking both hands together, I swung at him as hard as I could. Once he fell I ran. I ran as fast as I could and didn't look back. Once I got home, I walked around the church.

That's right I live in the church. Within the walls I mean. No one knows I live in the church but father Able. The one person I can trust now. It was him who took me in after I was casted out.

I touched the church's wall as a small door opened. Looking from left to right I bent down and walked in. I back into my room. Taking my oversized sunglasses off I patted my head to take off my knitted hat but it wasn't there. I must have dropped it when I ran or something. But at least I have my camera. Walking to my computer I took a cord and put it in my camera.

I watched my computer do its magic and download all the pictures. I slipped my shoes off and walked to the bed. Closing my eyes I took a deep. I have to be careful. I have to use my gifts more. Even though I hate it. I'm going to have to. Damn vampire.