Chapter 1

Phoebe's.P.O.V
The sound of the dreaded alarm, blasted across my room. Urghh I HATE that sound!
"Phoebe" My mum called up the stairs. " hurry up and get dressed"
I rolled out of bed and grabbed my phone, I think everyone does that, but they probably check things like Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat. But my super annoying Mum doesn't let me have it she doesn't like that kind of thing. So the best I can check is YouTube,BBM and wattpad.
I was halfway through watching the The SACCONEJOLYs from yesterday when my Mum called up the stairs again.
"Hurry up " She called up the stairs.
"Yes!!" I called and got dressed into my grey and black school uniform and Orange tie.
I walked down the stairs grabbing a gronela bar on the way out and calling goodbye to Mum.
My best friend Molly was waiting outside the gate for me.
"Hey Phoebe!" She waved.
We are In year 9 at school at we are both 13. We have other two friends Lauren and Sophie.
"So I can't believe Eduardo is talking so much now he is adorable!" I said.
"Yes and they might be having another baby I really want them too so bad! Molly said leaping around.
We love talking about YouTube its out favourite pass time! Top watch and to talk about.
"So do you want to come for a sleepover at mine on Saturday?"
"Deffo will check with Mum sure she will at yes" I said.

*10 minutes later, arriving at school*
Phoebe and Molly are in different form groups but Phoebe us in the same form at Sophie and Molly is in the same form at Lauren.

Phoebe's .p.o.v
"Ok so we see eachother period 2 maths." I recalled from my timetable.
" Yep bye" Molly called and turned round the corner to her form room.