Chapter 2

Phoebe's.p.o.v.
"Phoebe Phoebe"Sophie called down the corridor. " I have so much to tell you! Firstly I am going to girl online on tour book signing secondly the SACCONEJOLYs might have another baby"
" yeah I know I'm so exited and wow your so lucky that you can go!" I said
"So are you" Sophie said with a smirk on her face
" cos I got you Molly and Lauren tickets to go to!!!"
"Omg" I screamed
" Phoebe and Sophie please stop screaming the whole school can her you" our form tutor Mrs Gardner called.
"Yes miss" we called back meekly and then giggled.

*later in maths*
Phoebe's .p.o.v
"Psst Phoebe, here's your 3 tickets pass the other two to Lauren and Molly".
I looked up from my work and leaned forward to take the tickets. I looked at the ticket and smiled I couldn't believe I was actually going to meet Zoe!

*lunch time*
Phoebe's p.o.v
We were sitting in the field eating our lunches when Mrs Henderson our maths teacher came over.
"Girls" she said and we looked up from our sandwiches
"I heard from Tom that in our Maths lesson earlier you were passing notes,is this true?"
"Technically not miss we were passing tickets" Lauren said a smirked at us, she has always been really good for thinking of quick repliys to people and yes including teachers !
"I don't care what you were passing but don't do it again" she snapped and turned and walked away. We turned to each other and giggled.
We then played our favourite game which is we call swap crisps and then we put that crisp in our packet and then we say when we have there crisp. Yep stupid.
" Ok here's one of mine.......

After school
Phoebe p.o.v
"So shall I get the plain one or the chocolate one " Molly said. We were in the off license.
"Up too you are you in a chocolate mood ? I'm getting the skittles; hurry up and decide!" I said.

" bye see ya" Molly waved
" bye" I replied and headed down the path.