Chapter 1 part 2 : Stingyu ?

Yukino's POV

"Wait, what do you mean you don't know ?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know how I feel. When he's around my face heats up and turn red. My guild mates always ask me if I'm OK, like I were to have a fever, and when he's protective of me... My heart keeps getting faster. What do I do Lucy ?"

"Aww Yukino, you like him..." Lucy commented. "Look, your blushing" she added.

"Lucy..." I said "is she right ? Do I really like Sting ?" I thought.

"Sorry, Little Miss. She-devil's rubbing off on me" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Who would that be ?" I ask

"Mira-Jane" she said smiling, she sounded annoyed. I saw her hand in a fist, I didn't say anything though.

-----------------------------------------
OK, for those who don't know (who wouldn't), Mira-Jane Strauss is Fairytail's notorious match maker. Supposedly, her prediction's are right, but she keeps them to herself and works alone, so no one really knows who the current (or next) "victims" are. Sometimes people become her helpers and don't know it.
-----------------------------------------

"She's a guild wizard like me, she uses Takeover (Satan's Soul) magic. Hence the "she-devil" we think of her as the guilds cupid. ANNOYING cupid." She proclaimed.

"Oh" I said.

"I'm gonna go and see what things with Sting are, thanks Lucy. I'll give you a keycall." I said.

"What's that ?" she asked

"Oh you don't know ? OK, to put it basically, it's like a telepathic cell phone. Celestial wizards can use the celestial keys to communicate through telepathy on a telepathic network through the spirit lanes. Just press the symbol of the spirit the key belongs to when it rings, and hold the key on your forehead and the links established." I said.

"Oh wow. Wait, what are the spirit lanes ?" She asked.

"Oh Lucy... We have a lot of explaining to do. Let's do it when I keycall you, OK." I replied.

"OK, bye Yukino" she replied.

"Bye Lucy" I said "Good luck with Natsu !" I also said.

"Thanks Yuki !... WAIT WHAT !?" She said. I winked goodbye at her as she blushed.