Chapter 23 : The Questioning.

Natsu

"Hey guys" I said welcoming them inside. Erza ran past me.

"Lucy Lynn Heartphillia ! How can you requip !? What was that gown !? Do you have any weapons !?" She said bombarding Lucy with questions.

"Calm down, I'll explain everything. As a god I can't solely rely on my magic, so I have an assortment of weapons for defense. She said. "Celestial rapier !" Erza's eyes lit up as she saw the sword appear in her hand. "and that gown is what I were when I requip into my Goddess form. It's a traditional Celestial Goddess gown." Said Lucy.

"Now why are you here ?" She said in a serious tone.

"Mira wanted to congratulate you with a surprise engagement party, now we know that was a hoax." Said Wendy with an embarrassed blush on her face.

Lucy clicked her tounge "This bitch (Mira) must've gotten a camera on something." I said. "Well, anyway, its time to go y'all. I didn't get any sleep last night and you saw why, see ya at the guild." She said pushing everyone out the door.

When the door closes, I see Lucy collapse on the ground.

"Lucy !"

Lucy

As I wake up, I see I'm on the bed and have Natsu's arms wrapped around me, his eyes full with worry.

"What happened Lucy ?" He asked with concern.

"Last night." I said with a giggle.

"Are you serious-" he said before I cut him off.

"You made a girl climax with one thrust and don't know why she can't walk must mean you're pretty dense." I said with a laugh but was cut off by a kiss.

"You shouldn't have pushed yourself you know." He said with a smirk on his face.

"I know, but I didn't want to let them know. That would be embarrassing..." I said.

"OK, I understand. Now can you tell me about Draco ?" He asked.

"I can do you one better. Open !" I said holding up my key, and with that, Draco appeared with a puff of Emerald smoke.

"You called ?" Said Draco.

Natsu

"You called ?" Said Draco.

"Draco, would you mind talking with Natsu ? He wants to know more about you." Asked Lucy

"Anything for you Ms. Majesty." He said in a kind manor. "Duh fuck you want bitch ?" At that time, he lost the accent and gave me the side eye. "Damn, this bitch might be worse than Aquarius." I though.

"Con permiso pendejo, pero es que yo quiero a saber porque tu no eres dragón normal. (With your permission asshole, I want to know why you aren't a normal Dragon ?) I said in a different language (Spanish). "Bet he can't understand that." I thought with a smirk. With that Lucy bursts into laughter. "Que !?" Said Draco. Shit they understand/spoke it too. "The reason I'm not a 'normal' dragon is because dragons have human forms too, even Igneel had one you dumb bitc-." He said. Before being cut off.

"Force gate closure !" Yelled Lucy, and with that, Draco disappeared. "Damn. He must've been on a date with Aquarius.
-----------------------------------------
I just think Aquarius and Draco would be cute, so I put them together. Sorry Scorpio.
--------------------------------------
Natsu

"I'm so sorry Natsu, I didn't know he would be so-" I cut her off by a kiss.

"Don't worry, it's OK. Now let's finish what we started, I want you pregnant." I said with toothy grin.

"But how am I supposed to fit in my wedding dres-" she said before she moans. From me sucking on her neck.

"Please... Use a condom." She asked as she was panting.

"Ugh, fine." I sighed and pulled one out.

"Thank-you" she said as she kissed my check.

"We're gonna give me many children for this" I said.

"Who said I only wanted one ?" She said giggling.

-----------------------------------------

Hey y'all it's me. Yea you heard right, NaLu babies ! And many. See y'all in the next chapter !