Part 7

Scotts P.O.V.

"Yes, finely Monday, I get to met the new guy," I said out loud to myself. I changed to my uniform clothes they gave me, fixed my hair and walked out the door. As soon as I got out, I started running. I guess I was exited to met him.
The streets were quiet. No cars, no people, it was pretty peaceful. I smiled and got towards the doorway of the
Pizzara. I panted loudly. "Wow, lol, why I run?" I thought. I entered and saw no one their. I checked my watch, "11:48, he's running late," I muttered I looked out the window, and just stared at the stars and moon. I signed. "At least your watching me.... Mom," I started to remember of her. Then I heard the door open, I got started, it was the new guy. "Oh wow, so your Scott?," the man asked. He had everything purple. His hair, shoes, clothes, even skin. I nodded, I was quite surprised his skin was purple. I snickerd. "Uh what's so funny?" He asked. I stopped, "Well I guess your favorite color is purple," I replied staring at his blank white eyes. He nodded. "My name is Vincent by the way," he looked at the window. "Nice name," he didn't replie. I checked my watch, "11:56, we better get to the sercrety office," I muttered, I walked away, he followed me behind. I looked back at him. "Is he... Blushing?," I thought. His face was a little pink. I stopped walking. "Uh Vincent? Are you blushing?," I asked.
He didn't look up. "I guess s-so I don't k-know why...." I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I started to like Vincent sort of as a friend now. "Don't worry, I don't bite," he rolled his eyes.

We entered the office. "This is where we will work every night, we have a tablet, we check the cameras, this mascots try to come and stuff us in a suit, and bla bla bla," I let him sat down the chair. He turned on the tablet.

Vincents P.O.V.

I turned on the tablet. I saw the animatronics on the stage. I checked the other cameras, nothing happened.

"The mascots or animatronics move later, so watch out lol," he leaned in closer watching me. I kept looking at the tablet.

"Hey Scott,"

"Yeah,"

"Your to close to me....."

"Uhh sorry,"

He leaned back, blushing. "Why you blushing," "I don't know," he replied.

Hours later...

"Yeah its 2:03," Scott said gazing at his watch. I checked the tablet. "S-Scott...."

"What,"

"One of them m-moved...."

"Shit,"

He looked at the tablet and checked the dinning room. There he was, the purple bunny. "Eh, I got used to this," he muttered. I rolled my eyes. "Wow this job is boring," I said standing up. "Tell me about it," "How long have you worked here?," I asked him. "2 years, I think," "whoa, that's a long time," I checked the tablet again. The bunny was gone, I checked the kitchen, there was the yellow chicken, playing with pans, I think. "What are the mascots names?," I asked. He signed. "The purple bunny is Bonnie, the yellow chicken is Chica, and the brown bear is the
main character of all, Freddy Fazbear, a uh red looking fox is Foxy, which comes out in night 2, tomorrow," "Carlos," I thought.

Hours later...

The bell rung for 6:00 am, We were about to loose all the power by keeping Bonnie and Chica out. They animatronics walked back to their places.
Scott started walking out the room, "Uh hey Scott,"
"What," "Need a ride home?" I asked him. "Not really, my house isn't that far away." "I don't mind taking you," I replied. He signed, "Fine, can you take me to my house," I nodded and smiled. "Am I having a crush on him???," I thought. "No, impossible, were both guys......". He started walking out the office. I catched up to him, "I'll show you where my house is," I nodded. We walked out the Pizzara. "Where's your car?" He asked. I pointed straight ahead.

Scotts P.O.V. XD

"Whoa...." I muttered under my breath. His car was..... EVERYTHING WAS PURPLE OMG. "H-How, you get a-," "I used to work somewhere else, saved money, bought a house, a car, and bla bla bla," he said cutting me off. I walked towards the car, admiring it. He opened the door, "Enter," I got in and put the seatbelt on. The air was so sweat..... He got his purple keys out. I rolled my eyes and laughed. He softly laughed with me. "I think I'm liking him more than a friend," I blushed red of that thought. "Something wrong?" He asked starting the engine. "N-No,
I'm f-fine," I looked out the window as he started driving. The sun started coming out, light poured out the world.
Lol Light poured out the world wow lol) We stode silent. Vincent broke the awkward silent, "So wanna go to my house for a day over or something, I'm alone," "Sure,......." I stopped blushing. "Everyday its pretty boring at my house, we could know each other better..." He awkwardly said. I nodded in agreement. By now we passed my house then stopped. I gasped. "YOU LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO ME!?," I yelped surprised. "Wait What? I never knew you lived there." His house was normal, not purple. "Why isn't your house purple?" I asked, he shrugged. He stopped the car in the driveway and got off. I got off and closed the door.

"Welcome neighbor," he snickerd. He opened the door and boy was it huge. I opened my mouth in surprise. His house was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo huge inside, in the outside it looks regular, but in here.. Its huge.

"V-Vincent?"

"Yeah what lol,"

"Your h-house is so big...."

"Thanks,"

"........."

"........."

"Uhh I'm really sleepy," I yawned. "Follow me," he walked up his stairs. I followed. I gazed everywhere. "When we get some sleep, I'll show you around my house," he opened a door. "This is the guest room, I have more but this one is the best one out of all....," he yawned. I dunno why but he looked so cute how he yawns. I entered the room, "Have good dreams I guess," he closed the door. I yawned once again and got on the bed. I fell asleep.

Carlos P.O.V.

"HE WAS RIGHT THERE IN THE OFFICE! WE WERE SO CLOSE OF GETTING HIM!," Bonnie and Chica yelled at me.
"We have to get him next time Carlos," Freddy said angrily. I didn't say anything. "W-When will he come b-back?"
I asked. They shrugged. "How are we ganna know?," Chica shot back. I rolled my eyes, "What will we do when we capture him and his friend," I asked again. Chica grinned. "What we were about to do years ago," she replied. A chill ran down my back. "Fine, even if we want to or not, we will stuff him in a suit." I started to snicker. The rest smiled. "Revenge....."

Hey guys sorry it got boring.... BUT SHOULD I PUT PGXPG IN HERE? that's what I'm planning to do.... To get more exiting I don't know. (PGXPG means a gay ship.......) Whatever, bye bye hope you enjoy