You're Strummin On My Heart Strings

HELLO LOVES 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

HOW DID YOU LIKE THE LAST CHAPTEERRRRRR

WE ARE FINALLY DIGGING INTO SOME DRAMMAAAAAA ARE WE NOT AMIRITE AMIRITE

ALSO, QUICK A/N, THE NEXT FEW (VERY FEW) CHAPTERS WILL BE CENTERED AROUND MONROE AND SOFIA AND YOU'LL SEE WHY VERY VERY SOON.

MMKAY ANOTHER CHAPPIE.

ENJOY.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

"I killed our baby!" Sofia shrieked, trying to pull away. But Monroe wouldn't let her. Sofia pushed and scratched and kicked and squirmed and for the life of God, she didn't deserve this kindness. "I am a murderer!"

"Sofia," Monore grunted, specifically when Sofia intended to curl herself into a ball and try and roll away from Monroe's lap, but ended up kneeing her in the stomach. "Sofia, stop. You are not a murderer. Sofia,"

Monore watched in heartbreak and in guilt as Sofia's actions withered her to sleep, her arms still twitching whenever Monroe would run her fingers down her jaw. She knew that when Sofia woke in the morning, if she saw her she wouldn't be happy. So she planned on getting up to leave.

Not entirely, though. Not after what just happened. Monroe would just leave the room, leave her soulmate to her peaceful slumber and hoped that she wouldn't get any night terrors. But for now she watched her sleep. Watched as she took one breath after the other, how her chest rised and deflated, how her wheat-colored eyebrows would arch as if she knew Monroe was watching her sleep--a way of saying the fuck you looking at bitch?--how her toes curled and uncurled like when she saw Sofia's memory of a sonogram of their baby, which most likely would be where their child had gotten that habit from.

And not completely an hour later, Monroe stood up and gently set Sofia one the bed, refraining from kissing her forehead or her cheeks or her lips or her hairline or her temple or her nose. Monroe smiled gently at the memories flashing before her eyes of all the times she had kissed Sofia's nose. How Sofia would say that's our thing and smile as if she had the cure to cancer

And with that, she slowly retracted her arm from between Sofia's body and the bed, and stepped back, sighing before turning around.

But before she could step foot into the hallway, she heard her lover sigh, and she turned around.

"I love you, Monroe."

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

The fact that Sofia woke up alone didn't surprise her, she kind of expected that. It definitely didn't surprise her that she was on the bed, either. Or that when she walked out Harry and Zayn were fighting for the bathroom. Or that Niall slipped passed them into the bathroom without them noticing. That was all expected. What she didn't expect was the laughing downstairs.

Well, actually, that was pretty expectable.

It was the voices laughing that caught her off guard. Louis, Aerent, Luke, Papa, Daddy, and...Monroe.